• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Again, it's not that I love them - just don't think they're as atrocious as you (and my wife) think they are. I do like the numbers, but I agree that there was no reason to make a big change from the very awesome 2010 WC kits.

The white 2010 kit was awful, blue was good and red was money.

The white 2010 kit was awful, blue was good and red was money.

Really? I love all white kits.

EC263A5770314DF2AE5B42CCCB7D8647.ashx

Hoops are by definition fucking terrible. This new kit is the fucking worst.

Appears to be on the right to me, and I'm not sure they finish this match. 1 minute in and the pitch (swamp) is unplayable. Everything has to be in the air

He plays on the left
He plays on the right
That Baby Bradley
Makes Italians look shite!

Bradley's passing has been spot on, I like Chievo allowing him to push up when he wants

HAHA! Pleas tell me someone else say the motions this referee does when telling the players to play on. Looks like he's molding some pottery and raising Lazarus from the dead at the same time

Bradley should be able to roam underneath Deuce and Jozy. I would love Freddy to be there, but he's got to earn it. As it stands, that spot goes to "Captain America" (as he's called by Chievo fans).

Back