• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

On replay looks like he was trying to turn but just sucks at soccer

thought so too at first, but he was completely out of control and unnecessarily risked injury to another player.

you cannot be that out of control of your body, have both feet studs up off the ground, and have any complaints if you get sent off. ref had little choice

Who is Trapp?

Where does he play?

Why does he have the arm band tonight?

I don't know how to google so just answer me.

Outside of drawing the red card and having one or two tidy touches, he's done absolutely nothing.

I saw him take a shot from 25 yards with about 8 bodies in front of him. He skillfully missed them all!

He unskillfully put the ball about 10 yards wide of the post. And it was rolling slowly when it went OOB.

So that...was a learning opportunity. Maybe don't try to shoot from 25 out with the box packed in front of you? You're at least a 2% chance to score there. 1 in 50.

If you listen to Max and Herc and Sebi on ESPN FC... this is hilarious. Salazar is an unrepentant El Tri fan, who is incapable of being remotely objective. Herc is going to kill him on their next show.

Lol
5d1b058bae3a9767f63c7e2d0c0e17b6.jpg

Weston McKennie with a sweet assist in his very first CL game. Schalke got hosed out of a win with a bogus PK call and settled for a 1-1 draw.

Pulisic scores again to get a draw for 10-man Dortmund

So glad that Pulisic didn’t play injured in a NT friendly like Ives wanted him to, so he could heal up and boss the Bundesliga

I’d prefer Parejo in the technical director role (Stewart’s job) instead of as manager. He’s overseen the creation of a great developmental program in Dallas, but hasn’t done much in the playoffs with all that talent. Not sure he’s a tournament coach.

Back