• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Screamindemon3

Reaction score
Argentina/Paraguay Roster Announcement coming this afternoon!

Last edited:
GOALKEEPERS (3): Marcus Hahnemann (Wolverhampton Wanderers), Tim Howard (Everton), David Yelldell (MSV Duisburg)
DEFENDERS (9): Carlos Bocanegra (Saint-Etienne), Jonathan Bornstein (UANL Tigres), Timothy Chandler (FC Nürnberg), Steve Cherundolo (Hannover 96), Jay DeMerit (Vancouver Whitecaps), Oguchi Onyewu (FC Twente), Tim Ream (New York Red Bulls), Jonathan Spector (West Ham United), Zak Whitbread (Norwich City)
MIDFIELDERS (9): Michael Bradley (Aston Villa), Clint Dempsey (Fulham), Mikkel Diskeruud (Stabaek), Landon Donovan (Los Angeles Galaxy), Maurice Edu (Rangers), Benny Feilhaber (AGF Aarhus), Stuart Holden (Bolton Wanderers), Jermaine Jones (Blackburn Rovers), Sacha Kljestan (Anderlecht)
FORWARDS (3): Juan Agudelo (New York Red Bulls), Jozy Altidore (Bursaspor), Edson Buddle (FC Ingolstadt)

So, I guess JOZY!s injury a couple weeks ago wasn't as bad as I feared. That's good news.

I love international friendlies

A weird POV. I detest them. Always scared that United's players are going to get injured.

club football >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> international football. And probably not even that close.

A weird POV. I detest them. Always scared that United's players are going to get injured.

club football >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> international football. And probably not even that close.

My perspective is a bit different, I guess, because I'm more focused on the progress of American football than I am United's drive toward more EPL titles.

I love international football and club football and still hate friendlies in the middle of the season

My perspective is a bit different, I guess, because I'm more focused on the progress of American football than I am United's drive toward more EPL titles.

All good, brother from another mother!

sd3 -- time to understand that the USMNT doesnt even care about their own friendlies. They are fucking meaningless.

Cheers!

All good, brother from another mother!

sd3 -- time to understand that the USMNT doesnt even care about their own friendlies. They are fucking meaningless.

Cheers!

LIES!!!! I hope Deuce comes after Felix in your sleep

1) Felix would fuck up Deuce or anybody else that tried to mess with me in my sleep. Ferocious.

2) Bin Hammann has officially thrown his hat into the ring to challenge Sepp Blabber. Will be interesting as Asia and Africa have been the two confederations that have kept Sepp in control for too damn long. Now Asia might want their own guy in there and the Arabic speaking African countries might vote for their guy as well. At least that is my guess on first impression.

I still would vote for Grant Wahl. Some country needs to nominate him. Chuck Blazer...step up to the plate and do it already!

Can't wait for Torres not getting the callup because on no goals scored for Chelsea

DV7 does not care enough about international soccer and would force Man United down everyones throats. #fact

Back