• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Tweets saying that Timothy Chandler impressed in camp and Lichaj did not

Lichaj's form is hot and cold. Would like him to start v. Argentina, but if Chandler looks up to it, I'm all for seeing him get minutes. Could get torn apart by Di Maria, however.

Tim Howard said his most memorable game was the last friendly against Argentina. So it certainly matters to some players. I love full strength matches of any kind.

I'll certainly watch and be rooting for a win....but it doesn't really matter. That is my point.

Tim Howard said his most memorable game was the last friendly against Argentina. So it certainly matters to some players. I love full strength matches of any kind.

And as a mathematical number in rankings. I don't see how that makes it meaningless.

It does matter. Perform well against Argentina, build upon it and continue toward world futbol dominance. Destiny.

Wales vs England on ESPN2

Fatty Lampard puts eng up 1-0 from the spot

It was a great decision to play Donkey over bent in the WC. Thanks Capello

Wales would have at least 3 goals right now if Bale was playing.

Thought Ahsley Young was really good today. Of course Capello took SWP to the world cup (and played him) and left Young and Walcott at home. Was baffling then, and is baffling now.

Back