• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Ohhhhh when the Yanks! Gooo marching innnn! Oh when the yanks go marching innnnnn!!!! Oh how I wannnnt, to be in that numberrrrrr! Oh when the yanks go marching innn!!!!!

It doesn't "matter," but it's big in terms of having these guys playing together against quality competition before the Gold Cup. I hope we show up.

ARGENTINA CAN BLOW ME

GO U-S-A!

lezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Pissed. Missing this game tonight for a fundraiser...though it is a soccer fundraiser, which makes it acceptable, I suppose (and it's a soccer fundraiser planned by one of Wake's own). The Galway Hooker had best show this game this evening. REDALLOVER! INDIVISIBLE!

From the twitter:

Not dressing tonight for the USMNT: David Yelldell, Eric Lichaj, Benny Feilhaber and Mix Diskerud.

Also from the twitter:

Howard; Spector, DeMerit, Onyewu, Bocanegra (c); Jones, Bradley, Edu; Dempsey, Donovan; Altidore

Damn I wanted to see Chandler at RB, besides that its pretty predictable

Just dropping by to get my first post in on the new boards. Good to see everyone.

Argentina lineup vs. #USMNT: Andujar, Burdisso, Cambiasso, Milito, di Maria, Zanetti (c), Messi, Mascherano, Banega, Lavezzi, Rojo

Love the new red shirts. Love, love, love them.

I really hope we stick with the diagonal chest stripe so that it can become synonymous with US Soccer (sort of like the Argies' blue and white stripes).

Do we have any chance of getting a top 8 seed in the next world cup? Who is hosting and would they get a top seed if they weren't hosting?

Back