• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Love the new red shirts. Love, love, love them.

I really hope we stick with the diagonal chest stripe so that it can become synonymous with US Soccer (sort of like the Argies' blue and white stripes).

Knowing Nike I doubt that will happen.

Do we have any chance of getting a top 8 seed in the next world cup? Who is hosting and would they get a top seed if they weren't hosting?

Brazil is hosting and they would have been a top seed anyways.

As for us we would need to do very well in the Gold Cup and during qualifying to have a chance. Luckily the 2006 WC should come off of our resume, when it comes to seeding.

also we definitely should have started Buddle

he's much better at holding the ball up top

and Messi is down

Only good news is that, even if we lose, we'll never have anyone as ugly as Masch or di Maria

Only good news is that, even if we lose, we'll never have anyone as ugly as Masch or di Maria

dimaria.jpg

I still can't get the AGUEDELO (Black and Yellow) tune out of my hand. Thanks to SD3 or whoever mentioned that.

Back