• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

LOL Aguedelo.

Juan's goal aside, Timothy Chandler has perhaps been the more beneficial sub. All our chances coming down his and Landon's side now.

LOL Agudelo with the attempted side volley. Agreed about trying not to get too excited about him, at least he seems to get in the right place at the right time, jury's out on his other skills at this point. When I saw him play against Chile he did seem to work well with another striker so that's a plus.

Milito deserves a kick to the head just for his hair.

After EJ and JOZY! I'm trying to not allow myself to get excited about another promising young US striker. Agudelo is making that difficult.

Great stuff from Ever. He is such a stud.

In the afterglow of that goal I just bought the third jersey. Jozy's lack of impact in the WC scared me off of Agudelo and I got Donovan instead.

/csb

LOL Aguedelo.

Juan's goal aside, Timothy Chandler has perhaps been the more beneficial sub. All our chances coming down his and Landon's side now.

Chandler the new RB? I've been impressed. Where does he play?

Chandler the new RB? I've been impressed. Where does he play?

Nurnberg I think? He's basically the new Jermaine Jones. Speaks little English, grew up in Germany as child of a military family, plays in the Bundes.

But yea he's the new RB for Spector. That side of the field is doing so, so much better this half.

Stay down you ugly piece of shit.

God I can't stand Mascherano.

Really hope Chandler or Lichaj pan out at right back. The sooner we can replace Spector the better.

Chandler showed explosive pace to win that ball. Then Donovan made a stupid challenge and gets booked for it later.

ETA: The challenge was on Mascherano...so I'm cool with it.

Last edited:
Update on the dog... since I popped him he has not moved from my feet. That's right, grovel at my feet. Grovel, I say.

Ooooooohhhhhh!! What a nifty ball by JOZY! Leads to a corner...

Nothing comes of it.

Who is this #16 asshole? Book his ass already. 3 fouls in the last 5 minutes.

Back