• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

DV7 does not care enough about international soccer and would force Man United down everyones throats. #fact

I would clean up FIFA so quickly.

Then I would hand out fines to the English FA everytime they treated the wonderful SAF unfairly. #BlatterOUT!

Charlie Davies

I have an inside source on this - cross your fingers with Charlie's fitness...his knee is still pretty fucked up. Regardless, I can't wait to watch him return.

Put Stu on the list of players with shredded knees/legs. Unbelievable

I saw my mate, the other day, said he'd seen the white pele. So I asked, who is he? He said his name was Clint Dempsey!!!!

Just heard a rumor that Lichaj is now going to be included in the roster for the upcoming friendly's!!! #usmnt

Roster update: Cherundolo, Holden, Whitbread withdraw due to injury; Lichaj called into camp.

Stu needed 26 stitches for his knee. God damn! No broken bones though, fortunately. Hopefully he is back in a week or so.

Stu needs to get an England national team style injury the week before the March friendlies next year. Last year de Jong happened, this year this happened the same week.

Back