• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banned: rkarl

B l a b b e r m o u t h

Censorship is alive and well on OGBoards

Oh man shit just got real with the forum title.

ADMIN WAR

I'm just glad TW doesn't live near me, or he'd be getting a visit from me right now to settle things kanhoji style.

You could still do it Kanhoji style and drone attack his house.

#aimforthesquirrels

21gQ1.jpg

1 character apart. The same as the two parodies you've just banned.

Oh come on, fissiondad is funny. Fusion vs. Fission.

RJKarl vs RKarl is less noticeable and while the posts were funny, the collection of characters was confusing.

rkarl was banned because it was confusing, not due to rj bitching and moaning about it?

Oh come on, fissiondad is funny. Fusion vs. Fission.

Oops, two characters.

RJKarl vs RKarl is less noticeable and while the posts were funny, the collection of characters was confusing.

Fair enough. Didn't realize a confusing username was a bannable offense around here. Just seems like a silly place to draw the line...

rkarl was banned because it was confusing, not due to rj bitching and moaning about it?

They weren't confusing yesterday...just today around the time that rj started complaining. :thumbsup:

No, clear "identity theft" and misleading posters is where the line is drawn. Fission vs Fusion was pretty damn easy to spot imo.

im assuming the ban of wakephan is forthcoming then.

Back