• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banned: rkarl

If you look, I believe that you will find that the political board was Rkarl's idea. How do we reward him? We ban him.

rjkarl decided he wanted credit for rkarl's tireless efforts in creating the political asylum and you all just let it happen.

Shameful.

I wonder what Marv will have to say about this new policy.

I for one am negrepping the eff out of whining posters tonight.

I think it's only fair to post the whiny PMs rj sent to get rid of the parody.

Enough people were fooled by it to make it an issue.

If people get fooled by the posters Jeff [Redacted], Ron Wellman and Dino Gaudio, will they get banned?

Sucks that the parody was banned for being spot-on, but at least he will live on in rkarl's Political Asylum.

If people get fooled by the posters Jeff [Redacted], Ron Wellman and Dino Gaudio, will they get banned?

Sucks that the parody was banned for being spot-on, but at least he will live on in rkarl's Political Asylum.

Don't be dense :p

The first thing I did when this board started was register Coach Bzzdelik then I realized I had already been beaten.

YOU ARE SPINELESS. You're invertebrates, the lot of you. In fact, you're sea cucumbers. Little sludgy-dick looking sea floor crawlers. And not even the kind that are a sushi delicacy.

come-2.jpg

Nickelback is the worst band of your lifetime, cookoutdeac. WHAT.

'member this

Banned, Perma. Nickelback hate.

i've made about a hundred posts since this btw

ME BATH OR BULB is a fun anagram!

Does anyone think RJ will just give up and stop posting? He could never post under another name due to his "style."

I think it will be a very sad day when that happens. Sure he's a little crazy sometimes, but he's our crazy poster. The WFU message board community just wouldn't be the same without him.

He is much more important in his own mind than he is in our silly little e-reality.

The guy shouldn't take this place so seriously and the level of abuse he takes would go down considerably. He rather act like he is being persecuted all the time tho. He brings a fair deal of the shit onto himself, IMO. And if you are going to do that, then you better be able to take mean-spirited criticism.

He is much more important in his own mind than he is in our silly little e-reality.

The guy shouldn't take this place so seriously and the level of abuse he takes would go down considerably. He rather act like he is being persecuted all the time tho. He brings a fair deal of the shit onto himself, IMO. And if you are going to do that, then you better be able to take mean-spirited criticism.

+1 Thinking and acting like (1) you are always right and (2) people are persecuting you b/c you are always right is a sure fire way to be abused when you are wrong 90% of the time.

I agree that he isn't always the easiest guy to get along with, and he makes some outlandish claims, but do you think that means he "brings a fair deal of the shit onto himself" with tags in threads that he's just being a normal human being? Look at his latest thread on the pit "this isn't me."

I like rj.

The real RJ is really starting to annoy me. Constantly misrepresents my points and neg reps me for his stupidity.

Not offensive, no, of course not, but did he bring them on himself just by posting a thread?

RJ doesn't deserve some of the hate he gets. You can not like someone, but telling him you hope he gets cancer and dies is a little over the top, huh?

RJ is a little nutty sometimes, and even I've had my arguments with him, but I wouldn't want him to stop posting. He's a fun part of these boards. Plus, without RJ there's no Harv...and that would be devastating.

RJ doesn't deserve some of the hate he gets. You can not like someone, but telling him you hope he gets cancer and dies is a little over the top, huh?

Nothing is ever over the top enough for dv7

Just for the record, unless it has been in PM or in a thread, RJ hasn't received any rep in the past 3 months from someone hoping he would get cancer, or even anything alluding to that point.

Just for the record, unless it has been in PM or in a thread, RJ hasn't received any rep in the past 3 months from someone hoping he would get cancer, or even anything alluding to that point.

How do you see old rep like that? I can only see the rep I've gotten in the last 20 days or so.

Back