• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banned: rkarl

The name was way to close. Identity theft is serious business. We don't take it lightly.

Nope, Tuffalo is out. Now that dv7 is no longer here to check us, we're gonna ban anyone that tries to talk tough. Gotta remind people who is bauce around here.

Tuffalo has always been a thorn in my side. I don't trust anyone from that godawful city anyways. He's lucky he only got 7 days for calling us spineless.

Tuffalo has always been a thorn in my side. I don't trust anyone from that godawful city anyways. He's lucky he only got 7 days for calling us spineless.

Spineless? No. Technologically obtuse when it comes to web hosting? Absolutely.

Put that in your straw and suck it.

I may have just fallen off the turnip truck, but I only bounced on my head twice.

YOU ARE SPINELESS. You're invertebrates, the lot of you. In fact, you're sea cucumbers. Little sludgy-dick looking sea floor crawlers. And not even the kind that are a sushi delicacy.

come-2.jpg

Nickelback is the worst band of your lifetime, cookoutdeac. WHAT.

Spineless? No. Technologically obtuse when it comes to web hosting? Absolutely.

Put that in your straw and suck it.

Banned, 1 month.

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE.

YOU ARE SPINELESS. You're invertebrates, the lot of you. In fact, you're sea cucumbers. Little sludgy-dick looking sea floor crawlers. And not even the kind that are a sushi delicacy.

come-2.jpg

Banned, Perma. Nickelback hate.

March 20, 2012
OGBoards, Moderators
DV7’s basement
Winston-Salem, NC 27106

Dear OGBoards Mods,
I have worked as a Parody for the boards as a facilitator of good natured fun and have been a member of the local OGBoards parody union for almost a year now.
I received a correspondence from a fellow member rkarl with a request that I file a grievance on his behalf. He received a disciplinary warning from cookoutdeac on March 20th 2012 in which it stated that his services would no longer be need. He went to Cookoutdeac to complain that he had unlawfully been terminated and that his parody was solid and present with significant positive rep. Cookoutdeac yelled at him, citing that he did not care what his rep said and that people enjoyed him as a parody. Stating that the real Rjkarl was annoying as shit, and after receiving 100’s of PM, designated as all being in loud voices as conveyed by the all caps, he could no longer support rkarl as a parody.

On this same day rkarl went to his union delegate, Food, and told me about the situation. I told him there was nothing I could do except file a letter on his behalf before deciding to proceed further.

It is my understanding that under the contract between parodies and OGBoards, parodies are to be disciplined only for "just cause”, as shown by negative rep. It was also my understanding that these boards promoted freedom and democracy and America, and that rkarl was providing entertainment to others and that on these boards such majority enjoyment was not to be squashed by the powers of one, in this case the old senile insane rjkarl. It is also my understanding that I am protected by the contract and federal law from working in unsafe conditions, or being retaliated against for complaining about unsafe conditions.

As the working representative I ask that you reinstate rkarl on my behalf and discipline rjkarl for his harassment of my fellow coworker. Please inform me in writing by April 1, 2012 whether the boards will fulfill my request. If these request are not met I will be contacting our union lawyer awakegirl, and then be ready for a full helping of bitch.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
Food

Food
Wherever NazT Deac is
Winston-Salem, NC 27109

***Disclaimer*** The parody union of OGBoards is in no way or ever will be associated with any parodies created, sanctioned, or in connection with the one known as MoonZ

Anybody else want some justice while I'm here?

Oh fuck I'm absolutely rollin' from that food post.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well done.

come-2.jpg

You forgot that he is also a.............................................

Banned: TWDeac. Perma.

Using the one fucking word that is not allowed on these boards.

COOKOUTDEAC IS A...

Back