• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banned: rkarl

i've noticed you've become less of a dick since being stripped of your all encompassing powers. right? right?

never mind

How do you see old rep like that? I can only see the rep I've gotten in the last 20 days or so.

I have to use the admin control panel to look at rep that old, or rep to/from other posters. My personal user control panel only shows 25 reps as well.

Normally, we don't like talking about this stuff, but I felt it should be mentioned that no one had said those things to RJ via the reputation system.

I gotta say, these bans have spawned my favorite non-Harv parody on the boards: NotTheRealRJKarl. Those posts are just fantastic.

kudos-bar.jpg

Just for the record, unless it has been in PM or in a thread, RJ hasn't received any rep in the past 3 months from someone hoping he would get cancer, or even anything alluding to that point.

Everything doesn't show up on Rep....wishing I was dead isn't bad enough for some.....

Everything doesn't show up on Rep....wishing I was dead isn't bad enough for some.....

Where specifically did someone wish you would get cancer or that you would die? It isn't in the last 2 months of your rep as you alluded before. Was it in a thread, or a PM?

Where specifically did someone wish you would get cancer or that you would die? It isn't in the last 2 months of your rep as you alluded before. Was it in a thread, or a PM?

He's making it up.

Back