• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Response from Hatch and response to it

Alright, who called the fun police? Pretty sure that googling someone isn't a crime. Isn't the point of LinkedIn to help you network? We're just doing RJ a favor.

Yeah, it's obviously his secretary. I hope people don't think the president of the university has time to fire off e-mails to angry fans on a Friday afternoon.
Probably would depend on amount of money given to the school.

Alright, who called the fun police? Pretty sure that googling someone isn't a crime. Isn't the point of LinkedIn to help you network? We're just doing RJ a favor.

exactly. rj has never run from his real life information (just as i havent), and i was just commenting that it was funny that he even has typos on his linkedin. nothing antagonistic about it.

The 6 man class will save us. What if they do NOT? It is not like Rodney Rogers or Chris Paul (top 10 guys) is in this class.

Also, I think he wrote the response and gave it to the secretary to deal with the krazies!

I don't have a big problem with that response. It is not inconsistent with them canning [Redacted] shortly, but maybe that's just my wishful thinking.

I got a PM from blackgold. Also confirmed by Mendacious/NGArep. Saw Shaka in the Crowne Oaks leasing office. On a plane to Arkansas later today.

Also, Shaka's son is marrying Lobo's second daughter. Pretty much a done deal at this point.

I can neither confirm nor deny that this is or is not in fact or fiction either a truth or a lie based upon what has or has not been written, spoken, heard or thought at this or any other point in time. Seriously though, had I heard this, I would have done a whole lot more than just PM it around. I did last time I had major info so why wouldn't I do it now? Especially with such great news.

exactly. rj has never run from his real life information (just as i havent), and i was just commenting that it was funny that he even has typos on his linkedin. nothing antagonistic about it.

I corrected the typo.....

RICK KARLSRUHER

Beverly Hills

Commissioner Selig, your suspension of John Rocker is an egregious violation of his right to exercise his freedom of speech. :laugh:However, since you obviously believe you have the unlimited authority to do so, I request you take the following action:

1. Prohibit major league baseball players, owners, management and staffs from conducting interviews with Sports Illustrated writers.

2. Prohibit Sports Illustrated from printing stories about major league baseball.

3. Suspend New York Met fans from attending games at Shea Stadium.

4. Cancel free agency. Although free agency is morally right, you can do this because you have displayed a disdain for the rights of players.

I think he wrote the one above it, man. Signatures come after the comment (just broken up w/Google ad here):

Dear J.A. Adande:

You missed the point about Rocker. If you, as an employee of The Times in an interview to a trade publication, made such statements, I'd make a serious wager you would be fired. This isn't a 1st Amendment question. If Rocker made these statements to a friend or at a bar, it is one thing, but to a trade magazine is quite another. SI wasn't asking citizen John Rocker to comment. They were asking Atlanta Brave John Rocker.

Can he say or believe these disgusting things? Absolutely! Is he responsible for his actions? Yes. The consequences meted out by Bud Selig are mild compared to what will happen in the clubhouse and on the road.

ADS BY GOOGLE
Fast Easy Self Publishing
Get exactly what you need. Watch a Free video and get your free guide.
www.outskirtspress.com
QuickBooks 2012 - 20% Off
Get 20% Off New QuickBooks 2012. Download From Official Store Now!
QuickBooks.Offers.com

RICK KARLSRUHER

Beverly Hills

quixote.gif

that makes more sense. ive never known rj to defend the racist ramblings of a white man.

I agreed with the suspending of Rocker for alienating MLB customers.

Back