• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dan Collins Lapping It Up!

ironwill24

Reaction score
"We need to be aggressive,'' [Redacted] said. "I told them, I want you to be fearless, I want you to be aggressive. We even referred to Johnny Wooden yesterday. Johnny Wooden had some quotes about being fearless and not being afraid to fail, and not being afraid to make mistakes.

"That’s how you become successful.''

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wf...cle_d2cb826c-7e06-11e2-a84e-001a4bcf6878.html

Just a disclaimer: IF this has already been posted I apologize in advance. I haven't seen it yet on the boards and had to chuckle immensely at the "Johnny Wooden" quote

Did he really say 'Johnny' Wooden? I worked for the founder of the John and Nellie Wooden Awards. I have read all I can about the man. I don't think I have ever heard anyone refer to John Wooden, as 'Johnny'. It sounds ridiculous to call the greatest coach to ever walk the hardcourt (sorry BKF but it is true) by a pet nickname that no one else ever used. I think I would have snorted if I heard him use John Wooden's name in vain like that.

'Ole Johnny and me go WAAY back I tell ya!'

I can just imagine a Sarah Palin 'You Betcha' mixed in the response.

Johnny Wooden worked at Randy's Donuts in Ingelwood. He coached a team in the Keds league.

Weren't you leaving????

"For the fourth time in about a week at least one mod has decided to fuck with me. It's never been done to anyone ever before.

Maybe I should take the hint and leave."

Waaaaa

Weren't you leaving????

"For the fourth time in about a week at least one mod has decided to fuck with me. It's never been done to anyone ever before.

Maybe I should take the hint and leave."

Waaaaa

Don't derail this thread.

I bet the only person to call him Johnny was his mom when he was a kid.

Back to Dan. I'm happy for him. He's had to write optimistic columns about debacles all year and Wake finally throws him a bone. Good on him.

Why don't we attack every fan that isn't die hard bzzz out ....brilliant idea

You're well on your way to becoming as annoying as you were when you defended the pederast enablers at PSU.

Maybe Obamy can swing by with M-dawg if we make the CBI next year.

You're well on your way to becoming as annoying as you were when you defended the pederast enablers at PSU.

Right, lets just pile on everyone that does agree whole heartedly with the masses. I'm as buzz out as anyone, but good fucking lord, how many threads do we need to dedicate to it? But keep talking shit about Penn state, you're doing great you fucking bitch

Right, lets just pile on everyone that does agree whole heartedly with the masses. I'm as buzz out as anyone, but good fucking lord, how many threads do we need to dedicate to it? But keep talking shit about Penn state, you're doing great you fucking bitch

How many threads? Probably a couple fewer than the number of kids that Grandpa Joe allowed to be raped. How many was that again?

Back