• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dan Collins Lapping It Up!

Why? Because I think it's lame to jump on every fan that doesn't agree with me? WTf does me going to penn state have to do with being bzzz out (which i am you fucking fag)?

Wow.

Why? Because I think it's lame to jump on every fan that doesn't agree with me? WTf does me going to penn state have to do with being bzzz out (which i am you fucking fag)?

Oh boy.

Damn, making a strong push for worst poster.

If Philly's schtick is real, he's clearly out of touch. Before JoePa's death/Sandusky scandal, his supporters said he was in-touch and abreast of every issue regarding his program. He allegedly read the "classics" in Latin, where Gods change themselves into animals and sleep with women and man and boy relationships were common, yet this scholar could never imagine a man being with a boy? Fast-forward to now, where the argument is that JoePa was too out-of-touch to comprehend anything, including the damage that he indirectly inflicted on young boys. JoePa's a liar and Philly's schtick can't be real.

You can't erase the rep you leave you coward. Impressive use of slurs, btw. You must really have some internal struggles going on, seeing as apparently you hate gays so much, but still worship a man who condoned man/boy sex.

I'm noticing a trend here.

Some of the reps you've left others.

Shut up you fucking faggot, before I find and kick the shit out of you

Shut up you cock sucking faggot

Worst post ever you fucking faggot

Suck a dick, fag

We as a group of posters established very early on in the life of these boards which words were going to be allowed and disallowed. Your favorite word (which I'm not even going to bother repeating) is one that was universally agreed upon as not cool. If you want to insult others, try to do so intelligently without having to resort to using it. If you cant do so intelligently and maturely, I suggest you choose another word.

Last edited:
I'm noticing a trend here.
Some of the reps you've left others.
We as a group of posters established very early on in the life of these boards which words were going to be allowed and disallowed. Your favorite word (which I'm not even going to bother repeating) is one that was universally agreed upon as not cool. If you want to insult others, try to do so intelligently without having to resort to using it. If you cant do so so intelligently and maturely, I suggest you choose another word.

This should stand as warning to everyone who wants to go back to anonymous rep, ugh.

Well I've learned something today.

While I'm sure Karma would recoil in fear and terror, I say let Philly meet up with him at a tailgate and review the list of his reps per tsy's post.:couch:

That rep is not private if we get enough complaints about the comments that are left by certain posters?

That racial slurs are cool and sexuality slurs are not.

*Opinions expressed by PhillyDeac do not reflect the opinions of other Philly posters on this board.

Back to the original topic... Bz saying "Johnny Wooden" is ridiculous.

Back