• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next years Slot WR!!!

IMABEHERE

Reaction score
Camp & KJ's great friend EJ Scott is coming in next month. A transfer from UVA, this kid is a baller and will grab over 70 next season.

He graduated from UVA and is ready to go. Was recruited by Groh then got screwed over by London when he came in and promised the true freshman positions. Still produced when was given the opportunity.

Anyone that has a twitter...go welcome him to our family! @EarlJay19

Also heard Armstrong & Orville are moving back to RB...

Great news for the Deacs. Should be quite helpful next year for us. Interesting in-conference move though, I guess it's alright since we don't actually play UVA next year (unless I am mistaken).

Interesting. Don't see many transfers within conference, but with conference expansion I guess it will become more common now.

Last edited:
Camp & KJ's great friend EJ Scott is coming in next month. A transfer from UVA, this kid is a baller and will grab over 70 next season.

He graduated from UVA and is ready to go. Was recruited by Groh then got screwed over by London when he came in and promised the true freshman positions. Still produced when was given the opportunity.

Great news Campdaddy...we need an experienced hand --esp w mc gone to Sundays -- all Deacs wish you guys the best going forward.

Sounds like he wanted to play with KJ and friends for his last go around and Camp and KJ got in his ear, good for them. Great for EJ. Welcome.

Great news. Thanks for sharing Camp.

Might be a good move for Orville, little surprised by moving Armstrong to RB.

I remember Wake wanting him -- UVA, Wisconsin, Louisville, Pitt, WF and Duke were his finists.

Plays bigger than his list. Some nice highlights of him on u tube

Interesting. Don't see many transfers within conference, but with conference expansion I guess it will become more common now.
Didn't we have a secondary guy just a few years ago that went on to play at Miami?

WAKE NEEDS = BALLERS
YOU = BALLER

I remember seeing that Ruggiero was following this kid on twitter a couple weeks ago. Since he was a UVA player I just assumed he knew his family or something and didn't think anything of it.

With our lack of RBs I guess Orville and Armstrong moving make sense- not sure either is nearly big enough- it figures there will be some jockeying for position and this new staff has to be more capable of utilizing the parts they have. Going to be exciting to see what they can do. Just making football fun again is something. Going to be tough year but I think we will see some immediate progress in finding an identity and playing more inspired and aggressive football. Curious to see how Big Baby does with the new staff.

21 receptions for 400 yards and 6 td's as a freshman
29 receptions for 390 yards and 3 td's as a redshirt sophomore

Great intermediate pick up for us.

#ClawsIN
#CampIN
#KJIN

With our lack of RBs I guess Orville and Armstrong moving make sense- not sure either is nearly big enough- it figures there will be some jockeying for position and this new staff has to be more capable of utilizing the parts they have. Going to be exciting to see what they can do. Just making football fun again is something. Going to be tough year but I think we will see some immediate progress in finding an identity and playing more inspired and aggressive football. Curious to see how Big Baby does with the new staff.

I wonder if anything can be read into the status of Martin and Wilhite by those moves. I also just looked at the roster on WakeForestsports.com and neither one are listed at all.

I liked Dez Wortham a lot coming out of high school. It will be interesting to see how he has healed.

I think this signals that KJ is definitely coming back as there was some rumbling about him turning pro.

Back