• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: Denver, Colorado

dashionista

Reaction score
Heading to Denver on Wednesday for work. Will be there through Friday evening and need dinner and drinks recommendations for Wednesday & Thursday, and activity/breakfast reccos for a free morning on Thursday.

Last edited:
I would be interested in "recco's" as well, going to a bachelor party there in a few months.

Marijuana is now legal there.

KBD is trying to convince me to try it while i'm there ("for his #cannabinoid research"), but I will be mostly alone except for a couple of client dinners/drinks and not sure how i feel about trying something like that while alone. and good god definitely not while with #clients.

Definitely wear sneakers on the plane. You will likely be a mile or more from the exit or baggage claim at your gate.

Definitely wear sneakers on the plane. You will likely be a mile or more from the exit or baggage claim at your gate.

Eh..it's a ridiculous airport, but there's a train and moving walk ways all over the place.

Elway's (in the Ritz downtown, but there are a couple of other locations I believe) is a very good steakhouse. Also really liked Tag (also downtown, on Larrimer).

So, you'll be downtown?

Sam's #3 for breakfast (or a lunch, really). It's delicious.

Squeaky Bean is a good dinner/drinks place. Euclid Hall is also a great place for dinner, especially if you like craft beer. I've heard that Green Russell (a speakeasy off of Larimer Square) is pretty cool, but I've never been there myself.

If you give me a better idea of the sorts of places you want to go to, I can give more guidance.

So, you'll be downtown?

Sam's #3 for breakfast (or a lunch, really). It's delicious.

Squeaky Bean is a good dinner/drinks place. Euclid Hall is also a great place for dinner, especially if you like craft beer. I've heard that Green Russell (a speakeasy off of Larimer Square) is pretty cool, but I've never been there myself.

If you give me a better idea of the sorts of places you want to go to, I can give more guidance.

Why, do I feel like your avatar is just mocking me?

Especially after the past 3 and a half years....

also, hotel recs if anyone has any. client suggested st. julien which looks pretty nice.

Back