• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Board's Fantasy Baseball League -Season 12?

Flay, if you had picked up Valverde, I might have flown to Vermont just to scream at your milk cows.

is there a reason why transactions occur for the current day rather than the following day? Seems annoying.

If I want to pick up player A, and drop player B, but player B has already played a game that day, I can't drop player B because his roster spot is not editable.

Mostly to allow for immediate injury replacements (rather than having to wait a day).

is there a reason why transactions occur for the current day rather than the following day? Seems annoying.

If I want to pick up player A, and drop player B, but player B has already played a game that day, I can't drop player B because his roster spot is not editable.

I've been burned by this a couple times, but the other way can be frustrating too when you have to wait a day, so I don't know the best way to do it.

DeacinVermont, I keep waiting for you to be like, "oh hey, guys, how about we each put up $100 to go to the winner? I'm way down here in last place by a billion points, so it's totally a legit proposal." You're like a snake in the grass. Of course, there are no snakes in Vermont, only cows and eagles and mountain goats, so you may not be able to relate to that analogy.

Flay, if you had picked up Valverde, I might have flown to Vermont just to scream at your milk cows.

Bullet...dodged.

DeacinVermont, I keep waiting for you to be like, "oh hey, guys, how about we each put up $100 to go to the winner? I'm way down here in last place by a billion points, so it's totally a legit proposal." You're like a snake in the grass. Of course, there are no snakes in Vermont, only cows and eagles and mountain goats, so you may not be able to relate to that analogy.

I'm trying to be patient since Kershaw and Minor will be back soon. Looking at my hitters, it looks like everyone is a slow starter (Rays = slow starters). But this is the time where I start getting antsy and wanting to pull off the first - and premature -blockbuster trade of the season.

Though it's a fair offer, I prefer the Fernandez side, especially in a league with an innings limit. If I was really hurting for power, I would see about Bruce plus a slightly better pitcher as a counter.

Apparently I have all the starting pitchers and all the closers.

One thing I've learned about being in a fantasy league with RevDeac (black marlins) is that dude will ALWAYS be the first one to the waiver wire to pick up the hot new thing. No idea how he does it. Well I have some idea, and it involves God.

RevDeac, you want me to trade you Hanley Ramirez for Emilio Bonafacio and Chris Colabello? You must have been chugging some sweet ass holy water when you proposed that trade.

Bonifacio and Colabello are like the #1 and 2 hitters so far this season though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weren't they both free agents up until like 5 minutes ago?

Really wish I understood why sometimes you'll set your roster, it will save, then you will come back the next day to discover the pitchers you had put in your SP slots are suddenly back on the bench. GODDAMMIT YAHOO.

Really wish I understood why sometimes you'll set your roster, it will save, then you will come back the next day to discover the pitchers you had put in your SP slots are suddenly back on the bench. GODDAMMIT YAHOO.

Nothing worse, nothing.

Anyone looking for some stud pitching? I've got 9 SPs with a 3.06 ERA or lower.

Looking for an offensive upgrade or a closer.

Back