• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Board's Fantasy Baseball League -Season 12?

Not often you get a 10.13 ERA and a 1.13 WHIP out of one pitcher.

I have a decent pitching staff, just their ratios suck. I'm trying to be patient, but I have an itchy trigger finger. I'm proud that I haven't let you fleece me in a trade yet this year.

Not often you get a 10.13 ERA and a 1.13 WHIP out of one pitcher.

I have a decent pitching staff, just their ratios suck. I'm trying to be patient, but I have an itchy trigger finger. I'm proud that I haven't let you fleece me in a trade yet this year.
We can talk...

I pulled the trigger on Polanco today. Getting close to June and expecting the reports about him will only double.

DeacinVermont, I keep waiting for you to be like, "oh hey, guys, how about we each put up $100 to go to the winner? I'm way down here in last place by a billion points, so it's totally a legit proposal." You're like a snake in the grass. Of course, there are no snakes in Vermont, only cows and eagles and mountain goats, so you may not be able to relate to that analogy.

The dude is like the Rain Man of fantasy baseball. It is incredible.

I'm looking to grab an additional SP or upgrade a SP of mine. Have some strong bats I'm willing to trade.

Send me an offer or a PM and we can discuss.

The champagne is on ice, my locker is covered in plastic, and the goggles are on my head.

You can go to hell. You can go to hell and you can die!

Considering I was in last place in late April, I should feel ok with 2nd place. But I don't. I got a whole lot of nothing out of my 2nd-7th draft picks and you have to get awfully lucky on the waiver wire in a 12 team league to make up for that. I would like to thank the owner that dropped Iwakuma - that was helpful. I'd also like to thank the league for not picking up Brian Dozier when I dropped him for a week early in the season.

95 points should have been enough, but when Say Hey wins a league, he runs off with it.

So, congratulations and go to hell.

Up pretty good in my 3rd place game. Least get my money back.

Invites went out last week for the Wake Board Invitational League. There are a few folks who haven't responded- Nonny and RSF are a couple. Let me know if you're in or you're out. Depending upon who returns, we may have some openings for those interested.

Also, I wonder if people are interested in changing up the format a little- like looking into keepers or trying to do an auction draft. Let me know on that, too.

3 spots remain in our FREE long-running Wake Board League. Roto-style re-draft league with OBP instead of BA and QS instead of Wins. We draft on Sunday, so if anyone is interested let me know.

We're at 9, 10 if we can get Piano Key back. Need 11 at a minimum, I think. So we can do 1 of 3 things:

1) Cancel it
2) Bump the draft to something like Thursday to try to get more folks in.
3) Publish the league as an Open League and let the public school filth in.

What do y'all think?

if you need someone else, i'll consider it. what time is the draft today?

We're slated for 7:45 tonight, though we may still have to bump it to Thursday evening around 8pm to get us to our goal of 12 teams. For a season-long league engagement has been pretty good.

Back