• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lawyers....Would this scene make your day more interesting?

So far today around the office we've been debating the correct answer to a judge asking you if you want to fight.

There is universal agreement that if you walk out that door, you better be ready to defend yourself at all times.

So far today around the office we've been debating the correct answer to a judge asking you if you want to fight.

There is universal agreement that if you walk out that door, you better be ready to defend yourself at all times.

I've got to think the answer is "no."

Yeah you don't agree to a fight. You just sit down and let the judge make an ass of himself, mic'd up on camera. You can grieve the judge to the Bar Association down here in FLA (there's a more formal name for filing a grievance against judges; I've never had cause to look up the procedure).

Yeah you don't agree to a fight. You just sit down and let the judge make an ass of himself, mic'd up on camera. You can grieve the judge to the Bar Association down here in FLA (there's a more formal name for filing a grievance against judges; I've never had cause to look up the procedure).
I wish we could have heard what the next defendant was saying. It sounds like the public defender was worthless and wasnt putting forth any effort whatsoever.

70f4809e_tumblr_m6ttf3SnTI1qhn6cs.jpeg

Will either of these guys be involved in he judicial system anymore?

Probably. About the only way you can get disbarred in Florida is hiding/destroying evidence or, on the civil side, taking money from client funds in a trust account. There are other levels of discipline; suspensions, reprimands, fines, etc. Who knows. This will be interesting. A lot of dumb on that video.

Last edited:
Will either of these guys be involved in he judicial system anymore?

According to the article, the public defender thought they were going to talk it out but as soon as he got into the corridor the judge punched him.

Apparently the judge came back in out of breath and made a joke about being old before carrying on with his day.

if you skipped to the end, the next defendant got up, pointed out the door where presumably the PD is still licking his wounds, and said "I've been calling that guy twice a day for seven weeks and never got a return phone call". Fade to black.

According to the article, the public defender thought they were going to talk it out but as soon as he got into the corridor the judge punched him.

Apparently the judge came back in out of breath and made a joke about being old before carrying on with his day.

This is amazing.

If any of the defendants sitting in the gallery had done and said precisely what that judge did and said, they would be in jail on an aggravated assault charge. #justiceforjudges

If there is anything worse than an arrogant judge, it's an arrogant lawyer. That lawyer needed to be smacked around. What a smarmy little shit.

For everyone ripping the attorney: did you read the story about what exactly happened here? Might change your mind...

Back