• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2014-15 Charlotte Hornets Thread

New court is fucking SICK.

2zXhOYc.jpg

Last edited:
If Embiid legitimately falls to 7, you have to try to trade up from 9 to get him, right? I mean hell, they weren't even supposed to have the #9 pick, it is like playing with house money to get a guy who last week was the top prospect in the draft.

New NBADraft.net mock has changed our #9 to Payton too. Wonder if there's any truth to all this recent Payton talk? He did work out for them and apparently Clifford loves his size and skillset.

Alex Kennedy reporting on Twitter the Hornets are trying to move up from 24.

court looks great in person, other than the annoying Novant Health logos on the baseline. honeycomb court is awesome

I really think we are headed in a good direction here. By the end if the season I could see both Vonleh and Hairston either starting or playing big minutes off the bench depending on if we sign any big name in free agency. Part of me is very scared of Stephenson with Hairston on the team now. That would be guarantee scoring on the floor at all times but I don't want to imagine those two hanging out.

Traded Dwight Powell (45 pick) to Cleveland along with Brendan Haywood to clear 2 million in cap space.

Get Semaj Christon out of Xavier with #55 from the Heat. Love that pick there.

Best Charlotte draft I can remember where I wasn't disappointed the same night.

Traded Dwight Powell (45 pick) to Cleveland along with Brendan Haywood to clear 2 million in cap space.

Get Semaj Christon out of Xavier with #55 from the Heat. Love that pick there.

Best Charlotte draft I can remember where I wasn't disappointed the same night.

Most definitely.

I honestly think Charlotte had one of the best drafts tonight. Hornets could be a Top 4 team in the East next year.

I honestly think Charlotte had one of the best drafts tonight. Hornets could be a Top 4 team in the East next year.

Been chatting with a Heat fan buddy most of the second round. We agree that 50-32, 2nd in the division, #4 seed with a second round loss to the Heat in 6 is a doable goal for the Hornets.

I guess it depends on what happens in free agency, but I'd go:

1) Miami
2) Indiana
3) Chicago
4) Charlotte
5) Washington

I guess Brooklyn deserves some consideration too.

I guess it depends on what happens in free agency, but I'd go:

1) Miami
2) Indiana
3) Chicago
4) Charlotte
5) Washington

I guess Brooklyn deserves some consideration too.

I'd probably flip Washington and Charlotte but I agree, we are pretty solidly in the top five in the East, especially if Toronto moves Lowry.

Back