• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

McCreary Indoor Practice Center - Collegiate Arms Race Thread

Mits kinda a grandstander , don't like being in bed with the guy, I predict scandal

My spidey sense tells me you don't want a guy who gets off on the attention of arguing with ACC refs managing endowments and pension funds, especially in the hospitality industry which always goes south at any downturn.

You do realize you are absolutely projecting right?

Do you think they're going to do something to blend in that off colored brick to either side of the entrance?

Looks like a finishing agent that was (sloppily) put on the mortar joints when the bricks were placed. Should clean up pretty well when the time comes to do the final touches on the building.

Att: BobHWS

Does the IPC have both air conditioning and heating as needed ?

Is that a real speed bump, or the less-common, colored yellow pavement fake speed bump? Either way, it looks like campus could use a repaving. Important discussion points.

It looks more like the "Yellow Brick Road".

We're off to see the Deacons
the wonderful Deacs of Wake

because because because....
because of the wonderful coach we have

da diddly diddly dum....

pepe-silvia-o.gif

Back