• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Sounds like Manning orchestrated this whole b.s. "storytelling" class next year just to get C-Webb on campus and scrimmage with Giles. Genius.

He is definitely a key member of the staff and well regarded by the current players + recruits.

On that note, one thing that has come up a few times in regards to Giles is that Duke's lead recruiter is Capel, not Coach K. Wake's lead recruiter is Manning, not an assistant coach. Giles has definitely noticed who is leading the recruiting for each school and Manning personally handling Giles' recruitment is a huge asset for WF.

This is the #truth

As someone mentioned earlier it's mainly for the 5th year transfers as needed. Who else has that masters program?

We might need a little more time from you. Can your family do on their own until Thanksgiving?

along those same lines... this is so important that we need you to contact NASA (or Elon Musk) and see if there is a space flight scheduled so that you can leave the planet until he commits to Wake. Thanks in advance.

I mean would you rather hang out with rat face, sheyer the spaz and Duke nerds for 9 months or your homeboy Brandon, cool ass Danny Manning, the legend randolph and Chris webber and be a hometown hero?!?!

Word is Muggsy and Patrick Ewing (#1 pick in 1985) are going to carpool in for some epic scrimmages

Fuck all of y'all that say "I hate duke more than anyone". You are lying liars.

Giles if you are reading this thread here is some information for you. From a recent General Manager survey of the NBA. The question was asked:

Which Player is the Best Leader:
1. Lebron James - 44.6%
2. Tim Duncan - 30.4%
3. Chris Paul - 17.9%

http://www.nba.com/news/features/john_schuhmann/nba-com-2015-16-gm-survey/index.html

Establish your own legacy as a leader and come lead us to a championship at Wake.

#vibes

I mean would you rather hang out with rat face, sheyer the spaz and Duke nerds for 9 months or your homeboy Brandon, cool ass Danny Manning, the legend randolph and Chris webber and be a hometown hero?!?!

Yes sir...thats what I am talking about.

Giles if you are reading this thread here is some information for you. From a recent General Manager survey of the NBA. The question was asked:

Which Player is the Best Leader:
1. Lebron James - 44.6%
2. Tim Duncan - 30.4%
3. Chris Paul - 17.9%

http://www.nba.com/news/features/john_schuhmann/nba-com-2015-16-gm-survey/index.html

Establish your own legacy as a leader and come lead us to a championship at Wake.

#vibes

Combined, those three guys spent a total of six years at Wake Forest. Leadership factory.

Back