• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Devonta Freeman or Carlos Hyde for my flex this week?

I've got Freeman starting now, b/c I'm worried SF will get blow out (again) by GB and abandon the running game (again).

I've got J-Stew and David Johnson in my Flex in Pit 1 (.5 PPR) but I'm thinking about using Ty Montgomery instead. All three have favorable matchups, but aren't guaranteed a lot of touches. Advice?

Should I start Melvin Gordon (against the Clowns) or Ryan Matthews (against the Redskins) this weekend? Devonta Freeman is my other starting RB.

I've got J-Stew and David Johnson in my Flex in Pit 1 (.5 PPR) but I'm thinking about using Ty Montgomery instead. All three have favorable matchups, but aren't guaranteed a lot of touches. Advice?

I'd probably go Montgomery

Should I start Melvin Gordon (against the Clowns) or Ryan Matthews (against the Redskins) this weekend? Devonta Freeman is my other starting RB.

Gordon

Pick 2:

Eiffert, Moncrief, Kelce, Mathews, Woodhead

I say Kelce, Moncrief

Kelce and Moncrief or Woodhead

Yahoo has two day waivers - is that period literally 48 hours or is it just based on the day of the week a player is dropped?

For example, if I wanted to drop a Jets or Dolphins player at 9:30am EST today, that will be less than 48 hours until their game. Would someone else be able to pick up that player Sunday morning (rough 2 days interpretation) or would they be off limits until Wednesday morning (precise 48 hours interpretation)?

I have not played in yahoo for a while, but most use a 48 hr clock. I would do add/drops after 1pm on Friday, so no one could pick up my dropped player and use him this week (assume standard of waivers ending Sunday 1pm).

I would play Mathews if Joaquin does not cancel the game. He is the lone bright spot in the offense so far and wet field favors running game and RB between the tackles.

In fact, I have Matt Jones and Mathews going this week. Worried about Matt Jones fumbling a wet ball.

J Stew has not been practicing fully. D Johnson is in a 3 way RBC. So I would go T Mont, if healthy.

Yeah. Unfortunately my team is banged up. J-Stew and Johnson may be my best options for the other flex spot. Hurns and Benjamin are my other possibilities.

yeah, my team is in shambles, too. I cut my rb1 cj anderson (cut for j stew), and rb2 ellington (for mathews). abduallah's yet to fully emerge. I didn't reallly get a wr1, mike evans is my best wr, and he was out first two weeks. andre johnson was my wr2 (cut for t benjamin). I took flyers on charles johnson (cut for m crabtree) , john brown and brandon coleman (waiting). I'm scrambling, and basically playing aaron rodgers and a waiver wire team.

I have not played in yahoo for a while, but most use a 48 hr clock. I would do add/drops after 1pm on Friday, so no one could pick up my dropped player and use him this week (assume standard of waivers ending Sunday 1pm).

Thanks for the response.

It appears if you drop a player Thursday (any time), then he's on waivers Friday/Saturday and can be claimed Sunday. So it's safe to drop any Sunday gamers on Friday if you wish him to stay on waivers through the weekend.

I like Ameer Abdullah a lot this weekend.

yeah, my team is in shambles, too. I cut my rb1 cj anderson (cut for j stew), and rb2 ellington (for mathews). abduallah's yet to fully emerge. I didn't reallly get a wr1, mike evans is my best wr, and he was out first two weeks. andre johnson was my wr2 (cut for t benjamin). I took flyers on charles johnson (cut for m crabtree) , john brown and brandon coleman (waiting). I'm scrambling, and basically playing aaron rodgers and a waiver wire team.

Your team sounds a lot like mine.

QB Rodgers
RB Karlos Williams
WR Mike Evans
TE Bennett
Flex David Johnson
Flex Ty Montgomery
B J-Stew
B T Benjamin
B Hurns
B J Thomas (inj)
D Panthers
D Bucs (for Panthers bye week next week vs. Jags)

I like Ameer Abdullah a lot every weekend.

Fixed.

Waivers clear for yahoo every morning about 5 am.

Back