• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Bye weeks are hurting me. I dropped Coleston today for Keith Mumphrey for WR3. Should be interesting.

Same here. I'm starting David Johnson in a battle of the #undefeated without Williams.

I have him and my team is already in bye week hell. He has about a 2% chance of playing as a result.

So my set up now with Smitty out, Williams doubtful, and CJ Anderson sucking:

WR: D. Thomas (@ OAK), Moncrief (@ HOU)
RB: Charles (v. CHI), Woodhead (v. PIT)
TE: Kelce (v. CHI)
FLEX: Williams (for now)

Bench:
Eiffert (v. SEA)
A Hurns (@ TB)
Tate (v. ARI)
Mathews (v. NO)
Anderson (@ OAK)

Right now, if Williams isn't cleared, I'm thinking of playing Hurns, any other options look appealing. Eiffert is a possibility, but feel the match up @ TB is better than @ SEA. If Hurns is still out through tomorrow, I guess Eiffert is my guy. Mathews' floor is too low and Tate is doing nothing this year.

Also need Karlos Williams to start. Otherwise my RBs are Melvin Gordon and Duke Johnson. Bad week for a bye from Peterson.

Also need Karlos Williams to start. Otherwise my RBs are Melvin Gordon and Duke Johnson. Bad week for a bye from Peterson.

I'm in the same boat with Williams and Peterson.

My starting backs are Dion Lewis and Alfred Morris.

On the other end of the spectrum....pick 2:

Le'Veon Bell
Devonta Freeman
Matt Forte
Alfred Morris

Same here. I'm starting David Johnson in a battle of the #undefeated without Williams.

And now David Johnson is the "odd man out" in Arizona. Great.

Need some advice for my flex this week:

Ronnie Hillman vs Oakland or Giovani Bernard vs Seattle ??

Ooof...I'd go Hillman probably. Not sure how either have performed recently, but I don't foresee Seattle/Cincy being a terribly high scoring affair.

Luck is out.

going against luck this week. wish this news came out closer to game time so my opponent wouldnt have time to switch him out. oh well

Depends if you need safe or more higher potential/lower floor

Back