• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Yeah. I agree. I'm not putting him in. I think I'm just going to take an L this week and hopefully I'll come back strong and healthy next week with Thomas and Karlos Williams.

Assuming Karlos Williams cannot go on Sunday...

Who do I start at the flex in a PPR league?

Chris Thompson @ ATL
or
Melvin Gordon vs PIT

options off the FA market: Rashad Jennings vs SF, Boobie Dixon (Karlos' replacement) @ TENN, Sammy Watkins @ TENN, Willie Snead @ PHI

HALP

Snead looks like he could have a break out game soon.

I just dropped Brandon Coleman for Snead.

If it were me, I would get Anthony Dixon off FA for a spot start, if your lineup allows for it. This week he shares with nobody, and Tenn is #22 vs the rush.

I just dropped Brandon Coleman for Snead.

If it were me, I would get Anthony Dixon off FA for a spot start, if your lineup allows for it. This week he shares with nobody, and Tenn is #22 vs the rush.

I would have to drop David Johnson, Ty Montgomery, or my bye week replacement D to pick up another player. I really like Johnson and Montgomery for later in the season.

Pick 1:
Thomas Rawls @ Cincy or
Doug Martin v. Jax

Pick 1:
Leonard Hankerson v. Wash or
Willie Snead @ Phi

Last edited:
Rawls or Duke Johnson?
Amari Cooper or Terance Williams?
Seattle defense or San Diego?

Pick 2:
Marvin Jones vs SEA
Amari Cooper vs DEN
Tavon Austin @GB
Tyler Lockett @ CIN

Also:
Bradford vs NO
Palmer @ DET

If someone could please go to Alshon Jeffreys' house and kick him in the nuts for me for never playing, I'd appreciate it.

Pick 1:
Thomas Rawls @ Cincy or
Doug Martin v. Jax

Pick 1:
Leonard Hankerson v. Wash or
Willie Snead @ Phi

Martin
Hankerson (and it's not even close...better offense, better stats, at home, against old team)

Last edited:
Good news. I'm open to an argument to play him over Hurns or Travis Benjamin. I'm concerned he's going to be a decoy.

I've got the Bucs D as my bye week replacement. I'm worried I'm going to get next to nothing out of that game.

Last edited:
Martin
Hankerson (and it's not even close...better offense, better stats, at home, against old team)

Snead is due for a big game...and I think this is it.

(Cue Hankerson going for 200 yds and 3 TDs with Snead having a 2 rec, 12 yd game)

Isaiah Crowell @ Baltimore

or

Andre Ellington @ Detroit

(Boobie Dixon is also on wire...but scratch this. Even if he is the better play this week, he's not worth dropping someone in this league. Only 4 bench spots, and 10 QB/Skill starters)

Last edited:
Back