• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Swapped out Tyrod for Alex Smith late last night. Let's see if my drunken #vibes were correct.

Forgot to drop Flacco for someone else and right now that's looking ok. Much better than Foles at least.

Doug Martin was on the waiver wire last night. His line is 93 yards rushing (1 TD) and 23 yards receiving (1 TD) in the first half.

My wife has Dez, Big Ben, and Charles on her fantasy team. At least she picked up Rawls and has Palmer as a backup.

I mean, HankTime got hurt, so its not like Snead outperformed him fair and square. Still, there is not room in the ATL offense for Hank to get 140 yards. NO is basically pulling cooks off the line in the Quarter to play WR at this point. They are dunzo.

Doug Martin was on the waiver wire last night. His line is 93 yards rushing (1 TD) and 23 yards receiving (1 TD) in the first half.

What league are you in that he was on waivers. I drafted him in the 6th round and have started him every week. He's been on fire the last couple weeks.

What league are you in that he was on waivers. I drafted him in the 6th round and have started him every week. He's been on fire the last couple weeks.
I have no idea. It's a huge league with more smart people than dumb people, too. Who knows. I came home last night, saw him on waivers and scooped him up. He could end up saving my season.

Wire pickups saved me in all 3 leagues, though:

Martin, Barnridge, and McCown

I have no idea. It's a huge league with more smart people than dumb people, too. Who knows. I came home last night, saw him on waivers and scooped him up. He could end up saving my season.

Wire pickups saved me in all 3 leagues, though:

Martin, Barnridge, Snead, and McCown

need like 7.5 from Melvin Gordon tonight for me to beat the best team in my league with my cobbled together lineup

Gonna start benching CJ Anderson.

Denver OL is a lot worse than expected. This offseason, they lost one lineman to Chargers (followed OC) and another followed Fox to Chicago. They are not having a good transition to Kubiak. They are 30th in the league in rushing. I've owned by CJ and Hillman, and in my league (4 RB's rostered) I cut both of them. In a 4 RB league, you have to make hard choices and there is always something on the waiver wire. So my league is one where Doug Martin was available. I've picked up Martin, Woodhead, and Mathews off waivers. My only auctioned RB is Abdullah, and he, rather Detroit, sucks. He'll probably get cut for Charcandrick West this week.

Denver lost two OL during the coaching change: one followed the OC to San Diego, the other followed Fox to Chicago. The transition to Kubiak has not been smooth. The Broncos are 30th in the league in rushing. Peyton has thrown more int's than TD's this year (6-7), while Eli is 10-2. The Denver D is winning games, and their success is causing everyone to gloss over the mess they are offensively.

http://www.si.com/fantasy/2015/10/1...bles-cj-anderson-roddy-white-matthew-stafford

“You can sit me for 17 weeks. It would not bother me one bit. I don’t care,” Anderson said. “I saw something on ESPN: ‘Is C.J. Anderson a fantasy bust?’ I wish I could call ESPN and say: ‘Tell them to drop me. … Every owner can drop me.'”

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2015/09/broncos-c-j-anderson-doesnt-care-about-your-fantasy-football-team/

Last edited:
My team has been torpedoed so bad its not even funny :rulz: 1st/2nd round picks and honestly I think my 5th round picks have pretty much sunk the USS seawolf. CJ Anderson/Dez Bryant/ Jason Witten all hit below the waterline and ze ship is going down

Ameer Abdullah hasn't done jack either but at least used a later round pick on him.

I'm praying praying praying that Andre Ellington and T. Rawls, Travis Benjamin, & John Brown (Az) all become a lot bigger than what people expect them to be :eek:hnoes: bout the only way my season might be salvageable

Why have you not already? The Denver run game hasn't shown anything all year.

Because in the 20 team Pit league, I need anything I can get. And when you need WR, RB, W/R/T, W/R/T, and your roster has CJ (RB1), Carlos Hyde (Flex), TY Hilton (WR), Ginn (other Flex), bench consists of Colston, Knile Davis, & Jordan Cameron (bye this week, H. Miller starting), you take absolutely anything you can get.

Back