• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Apparently I can't pick up Tyrod until Saturday but I can grab Smith now. Gonna go with him and pick up Santos at kicker bc Gano is on a bye.

All in on MY CHIEFS this week

Cam's on bye and I drafted Flacco as backup, but he sucks and has no one to throw to. Options on the wire:

Bortles @TB
Bradford vs NO
Cousins @ATL
Files @GB
McCown @BAL

Stick with what I got or pick up one of these guys?

Foles. They are going to have to air it out to keep up with GB.

Thank you Moncrief. I am not meant to have a wr3 in my main league this year. I have my main 2 Edelman and D Thomas. I have filling in the 3 spot Moncrief, Garcon, Ashlon, and Hankerson. Every week my #3 either DNP or doesn't score crap somehow I am still 3-1.

Assuming Karlos Williams cannot go on Sunday...

Who do I start at the flex in a PPR league?

Chris Thompson @ ATL
or
Melvin Gordon vs PIT

options off the FA market: Rashad Jennings vs SF, Boobie Dixon (Karlos' replacement) @ TENN, Sammy Watkins @ TENN, Willie Snead @ PHI

I picked up Boobie in case Williams is out. My team now has 3 Bills (Williams, Dixon, Watkins) and 2 Browns (Benjamin, Johnson). And both Browns and at least one Bills will be starting this week for me. Can't feel good about that.

CJ2K. Speed WR's are boom/bust. Either they catch a long one, or not much of anything. Odd thing is that Arizona is where RB's go to die, yet CJ resurrects his career there. And with Ellington back, David Johnson owners may want to cut/bench him until he (Ellington) gets hurt again.

I picked up Boobie in case Williams is out. My team now has 3 Bills (Williams, Dixon, Watkins) and 2 Browns (Benjamin, Johnson). And both Browns and at least one Bills will be starting this week for me. Can't feel good about that.

#thisishowyouknowyourteamsucks

I had a similar experience this year when I picked up Michael Crabtree.

CJ2K. Speed WR's are boom/bust. Either they catch a long one, or not much of anything. Odd thing is that Arizona is where RB's go to die, yet CJ resurrects his career there. And with Ellington back, David Johnson owners may want to cut/bench him until he (Ellington) gets hurt again.

Yep. I'm considering this. He's such a high potential player that's it's tough to get rid of him in a 20 team league. But I'm carrying a second D for the Panthers bye so I have little roster flexibility. Also Ellington could easily get injured on Sunday.

I have him in my lineup right now, but the Ellington thing worries me. Then again, the Chiefs don't throw TDs to WRs anyway, so I'm not sure what I was thinking :thumbsup:

Julius Thomas has been upgraded to Questionable this week at Tampa.

Back