• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CROOKED Hilary

Oh I agree that at this point it's going to be incredibly hard for him to convince someone who's going to vote for her now to end up voting for him. He will still have plenty of material to use against her though.

I'm not so sure. We're largely a gullible populace. He'll pick off some disaffected Bernie voters like the bobs. And my sister, who is the only other registered Dem in my family, is voting for him because she thinks Hillary won't be able to get anything done and that he will (although she does wish he'd tone down the rhetoric). He'll get regular Pubs at the end of the day after some wailing and gnashing of teeth because they hate the Clintons. I think he'll still get most of what Romney got, maybe minus AZ, but with picking off a swing state or 2. But he's really boxed himself in with only appealing to white men in large numbers. I get not appealing to African-Americans, which the rest of the Pub party doesn't do either. And I get to an extent the wild comments about Latinos and Muslims because that feeds into his anti-immigrant theme. But I don't get the battles with Megyn Kelly and the other sexist comments. If he's going to write off the African-American, Latino and Asian voting blocs, he'll need a solid majority of white women in order to win the EC, but he's done just about everything he can to urinate on them as well. That's the thing I don't get.

Despite that, I just still have a sneaking suspicion that this will be fairly close in the Fall - at least as close as Romney or McCain and certainly closer and more interesting than if Lyin' Ted were the Pub nominee.

LOL! What if this shit is true? It'd be over for Hillary!
REPORT: Hillary’s Emails Hacked by Russia – Kremlin Deciding Whether to Release 20,000 Stolen Emails (VIDEO)
According to a report from four days ago, beginning in 2011, the Russians began monitoring Romanian computer hacker Marcel Lazăr Lehel (aka Guccifer) after he attempted, unsuccessfully, to break into the computer system of the Russian funded RT television network.

After monitoring Guccifer, the Russians were reportedly able to record (both physically and electronically) his actions which allowed the Russian intelligence analysts, in 2013, to not only detect his breaking into the private computer of Secretary Clinton, but also break in and copy all of its contents as well.

The report notes that shortly after Russia obtained Clinton’s emails, they released a limited amount to RT TV which were published in an article in March 2013, titled Hillary Clinton’s ‘hacked’ Benghazi emails: FULL RELEASE.
Apparently no Western journalists promoted this story in 2013.

A couple of years later, in 2016, the US then brought in Guccifer for questioning related to this incident. According to the report, NBC news knew why Guccifer was being questioned but withheld this information from the American public.

The Associated Press reported in October 2015 that “Hillary Clinton’s private email server maintained in her home while serving as secretary of State was possibly hacked by Russia-tied authorities, and others, on five separate occasions.”
It goes on. I don't know if it's true but if it is, say hello to President Trump! You morons should have voted for Bernie.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/hillarys-emails-hacked-russia-kremlin-deciding-whether-release-20000-emails-hacked/

We've talked before about all the gay men that support Hillary. This article attempts to explain why.
According to psychotherapist Adam D. Blum, who serves as the director and founder of the Gay Therapy Center in Los Angeles and San Francisco, there’s a reason gay men are drawn to Clinton.

“The story of women who’ve had to overcome adversity is appealing to them,” Blum told TheWrap. “Gay men have been the outsiders in a world of straight male power.”

Some of those who grew up in the days before “Queer as Folk” and “Will & Grace” seem to relate to Clinton on an even deeper level than, say, Millennials. As one 40-year-old “Bros4Hillary” member, who preferred his name not be used, told TheWrap, “She was bullied a lot by Republicans. I can relate to that.”
Over the years, Clinton has become something of an icon in the gay community. Despite a mixed history on LGBT issues, she’s managed to establish herself as a champion of LGBT rights.
http://www.thewrap.com/hillary-clinton-gay-men-support/

LOL! What if this shit is true? It'd be over for Hillary!
REPORT: Hillary’s Emails Hacked by Russia – Kremlin Deciding Whether to Release 20,000 Stolen Emails (VIDEO)

It goes on. I don't know if it's true but if it is, say hello to President Trump! You morons should have voted for Bernie.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/hillarys-emails-hacked-russia-kremlin-deciding-whether-release-20000-emails-hacked/

Bob ur killing me with this dribble....just killing me. 👌

Bob ur killing me with this dribble....just killing me. ��

GioXn1Bl.jpg

Yeah, it's most likely bs but sooner or later Hillary's lies and crookedness will catch up to her, someway somehow.

I'm becoming less sure about that, if the nation has to depend on Obama's shitty Justice Department to get any justice regarding Hillary Clinton.

Loretta Lynch needs to stop worrying about North Carolina's bathrooms and start doing her job regarding Hillary Clinton...but Obama, Lynch & Hillary are all in bed together.

Richard Nixon had to resign the presidency over less than Hillary has done. This latest deal with the missing emails involving the guy who is testifying is exactly like Nixon erasing those tapes. Hillary is basically just giving the finger to the criminal justice system in this country....with all the help she needs from Obama & Lynch.

At least we can be sure that Trump is going to make everyone aware of this travesty of justice. And I am still hopeful that a bombshell of some kind is going to be dropped on that crooked bitch before election day.

I'm becoming less sure about that, if the nation has to depend on Obama's shitty Justice Department to get any justice regarding Hillary Clinton.

Loretta Lynch needs to stop worrying about North Carolina's bathrooms and start doing her job regarding Hillary Clinton...but Obama, Lynch & Hillary are all in bed together.

Richard Nixon had to resign the presidency over less than Hillary has done. This latest deal with the missing emails involving the guy who is testifying is exactly like Nixon erasing those tapes. Hillary is basically just giving the finger to the criminal justice system in this country....with all the help she needs from Obama & Lynch.

At least we can be sure that Trump is going to make everyone aware of this travesty of justice. And I am still hopeful that a bombshell of some kind is going to be dropped on that crooked bitch before election day.

Well that's clearly not true.

With every post, it becomes more and more likely that bobknightfan is another poster's brilliant bit of performance art depicting a man devolving into a curmudgeonly Republican asshole.

No, that's exactly the brilliance of it. The artist slow played it and it's only now that we're starting to see the design.

No, that's exactly the brilliance of it. The artist slow played it and it's only now that we're starting to see the design.

Let's not forget the brilliance of the artist slow-playing the creation of the other Bob as well, and soon I expect to see the two Bobs merge like sperm and egg to form Uber Republican Racist SuperEvil Fetus, or URRSEF.

Hillary supporter explains why she lost tonight:
niHVRY.jpg
I had a twitter argument with a dumb Hillarybot last night about that same topic. The exit poll showing that 30% of Bernie voters would vote for Trump in the GE over Hillary was what drove him to blame racism. He just kept coming back to West Virginia being racist and against Obama.

The exit polls show Democrats who want the next President to be less liberal than Obama went strong for Bernie. There's something beyond politics going on.

The exit polls show Democrats who want the next President to be less liberal than Obama went strong for Bernie. There's something beyond politics going on.

Yep, and when you see that the Bobs are pro-Bernie, it makes more sense.

Quite possibly, but it's not racism because Hillary isn't black.

Elizabeth Warren baited and trolled Trump masterfully last week. Once Warren and Dean started doing the heavy lifting for Hillary, it was all over for Bernie. Would have thought the Dem fault line would have been to the right of those two. Palinistas are all in for Trump, but 93% of 'Pubs still voted for Mitt in 2012. Some level of Bernie Bros are gone to the Dems for good, but not clear how much critical mass they'll have in 2020 and beyond.

Back