• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse - Saturday, 12:30 PM on ESPN3, ACCN

Winners win and losers make excuses. Also, Syracuse was pretty bad from day one last year. Only beat Villanova by one in OT.

Ha!!!!!! What was the score between Syracuse and Wake last year at your place? I seemed to have forgotten

How can you make this claim? Based solely on his performance against URI, or have you been going to practice? I don't think you can definitively say Dungey is a better passer than hunt based on a game vs 1-11 URI. Only time will tell if what you say is accurate.

I have and he is a much better passer. Better footwork on his throwing technique. The kid was a west coast steal who is very intelligent. He is not small either as i think he is in the 220 range for weight.

Game Day draws near... Very interested to see how inflated both of our #'s were due to poor competition. Interested to see how our inexperienced Secondary does against your pass game. Interested to see how our run game stacks up against your Front 7.

I think it's going to be a white-knuckler. Two young, developing teams going after one another in the Conference Opener. I'll be there because it's a bye week for us, it's gonna be steamy as hell up in Dome.

Is anybody making the trip up?

Leaving tomorrow for 'cuse. Then heading to Buffalo for the Bills game Sunday.

Awesome... If you're looking for a place to tailgate, hit the FINE LOT - it's our largest tailgate and opposing fans are ALWAYS welcome. There will be a lot of good people there.

Saturday is supposed to be Mid 70's with a chance of showers, so it may keep the Dome cool.

Texan Mark, one of our fan base's greatest assets has a great guide for out of towners - http://texanmarktailgate.blogspot.com/ .....

Hope you enjoy the trip up, it should be alot of fun.

Did you come up in 2013?

Ha!!!!!! What was the score between Syracuse and Wake last year at your place? I seemed to have forgotten

No one here has a problem admitting that Wake was an awful football team last year.

You just have a problem admitting that Syracuse was also pretty bad last year.

3-9, 1-7 speaks for itself.

Not sure what the recognition comments or whatever are. I just noticed there were notifications on this site.

Got a couple comments telling me to "Go away" and "We don't want you here" from bernbp5 and Joshwake2013. Well guess what d-bags, I'm not going away. I'm here to talk football with the people who care to. I even intend to check in later in the year after we play each other. Like I said, I got no issues with Wake. Most of the people on here have been pretty cool, and hilarious. I intend to stick around.

Not sure what the recognition comments or whatever are. I just noticed there were notifications on this site.

Got a couple comments telling me to "Go away" and "We don't want you here" from bernbp5 and Joshwake2013. Well guess what d-bags, I'm not going away. I'm here to talk football with the people who care to. I even intend to check in later in the year after we play each other. Like I said, I got no issues with Wake. Most of the people on here have been pretty cool, and hilarious. I intend to stick around.

It's not that we don't like you, we just don't trust you. But there's still a chance.

Ahh, the wonderful rep. Just be glad you weren't around when it was anonymous. Granted, there was a poster who would humorously do a drive by fruiting and leave fruits and vegetables as rep rather than comments.

The interwebz are a wild and crazy place, especially around here.

Back