• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse - Saturday, 12:30 PM on ESPN3, ACCN

Well, our office is out of Arlington near Ballston. I work for a consulting firm though, so we work for clients all over the area (A lot in DC because of the federal government). Fiances office is in Falls Church, also does client work all over the area.

Which consulting firm? I only ask because I have a friend who's really good at putting DC consulting firms out of business via a series of complex blackmailing schemes. At the very least I'd like to hire some guys to spray paint Go Deacs all over your office in time for Friday's workday. So... What's the address and name? Thanks in advance.

Which consulting firm? I only ask because I have a friend who's really good at putting DC consulting firms out of business via a series of complex blackmailing schemes. At the very least I'd like to hire some guys to spray paint Go Deacs all over your office in time for Friday's workday. So... What's the address and name? Thanks in advance.

Haha! Accenture Federal Services

This thread reads like 2 teenage girls texting each other. Jesus Christ.

As opposed to Ayo on an NFL thread that reads like a teenage girl cyberbullying another girl.

"OMG guys! The Panthers are soooooo lame. Kuechley totes interfered on Gronk."

Hunt is nowhere near the passer. Like I said in the beginning, Dungey is the best passer on the team.

How can you make this claim? Based solely on his performance against URI, or have you been going to practice? I don't think you can definitively say Dungey is a better passer than hunt based on a game vs 1-11 URI. Only time will tell if what you say is accurate.

How can you make this claim? Based solely on his performance against URI, or have you been going to practice? I don't think you can definitively say Dungey is a better passer than hunt based on a game vs 1-11 URI. Only time will tell if what you say is accurate.

He isn't basing anything on the Rhode Island game, haven't you read the whole thread!!!!:thumbsup:

Back