• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Rockies Playoff Thread: Let's Go Rockies !!!!!

Biff is skeered silent

Congrats on winning A Game. But after last night I feel like my Bucs are better off winning the division. Don't forget we got to him in the 8th inning just last Wednesday though.

Huge doubleheader today against the Cards if we're going to have any chance of winning the division.

Huge doubleheader today against the Cards if we're going to have any chance of winning the division.
Won game 1!

Polanco's gaffe Monday night probably cost us a legit chance..and even then it was a long shot. Given the way the Cubs have played, maybe we should just go after Arrieta when we face him.

Let's Roll !

Win the nightcap and then GO BRAVES !

chi-jake-arrieta-works-out-20150408

God knows their fans deserve their suffering.

Good luck to the Bucs tonight! Hope they can add another year to the Cubs' 106-year run of post-season futility!

(if you haven't blocked me yet), are you Pale Hose Bob? I can't remember

Biff, what's going on?

That loss would've really hurt if Pittsburgh wasn't such a bandwagon sports town (SND in memoriam)

And with that, Biff's three weeks as a Pirates fan crashed down to rubble.

Back