• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Rockies Playoff Thread: Let's Go Rockies !!!!!

And I definitely can't stomach becoming a Cards fan.

Will you have time to manage the NFL threads now, Biff?

And I definitely can't stomach becoming a Cards fan.

Hard to stomach being with a consistent winner I guess. I am glad you guys used up Arrieta for at least one start. Now 2 old cagey veterans in Lackey & Lester open it up in St Louis. Hopefully we can get some guys on base and make Lester have to use his "pick off" move.

It's been a good run for you assholes. Of course you sucked pretty consistently from 89-99, except for one division win.

Opening Day Win. Hoping for 161 more, mostly against the Cubs, whose fans are the most annoying people on the planet.

Enjoy your one day of being in (joint) first place, sire Biff

Biff, good luck to you and your Pirates. I hope a few Pirate fans surface in this thread so you don't have to talk to yourself all summer. All the best.

2016 Pittsburgh Pirates Thread: Tied for First Place ! !

Maybe Biff could look at a box score and post a recap 162 times like your dumb ass?

If the pirates can get some consistent pitching they could def challenge for the central.

Im a pirate fan again today.

My 'Eds are 4-0, I think we can run the table!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Well, the dream is over after finally losing a game last night. Time to start a new 4-game winning streak !

The NL Central is loaded again, though. Should be some great baseball, but it'll be tough to win the division outright over the Cards or Cubs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back