• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 4 NFL Thread: Refs are DUMB and other obvious observations

Steelers should have cut him after Game 1. He was awful in that one and he hasn't improved.

Luck out today vs Jax.

Anyone else surprised that Pace is still starting in the NFL.? He has to be a top 3 NFL Deac.

Goddamn, the Dolphins suck.

Going to London is not a good thing for a dysfunctional team

The Dolphins only offensive hope: lots of PI calls.

Is it me, or have the zebras been really overactive all preseason and the 1st quarter of the regular season?

As for the Dolphins, I don't like the way Ross has gone about his business. He's like Snyder or Jerruh and loves his shiny toys. He pays $100mil for Suh, and they have a terrible run D. While Suh is a major talent, you just don't pay that kind of change for a guy who has been a consistent disciplinary problem his whole career. I'm not defending Philbin, and he's certainly a dead man walking. But the dysfunction that is the Dolphins starts in the FO.

solid win for the Jets. 3-1 going into the bye. i like it.

now more football

Hi I'm Chip Kelly. I'm allegedly an offensive genius. So because I'm a genius, I dismantled the most potent offense in NFL history, bought a #1 CB who can't cover, let my best WR walk, and brought in Sam Fucking Bradford to drive the Ferrari that my offense will undoubtedly become simply because it has my name on it.

Hi I'm Chip Kelly. I'm allegedly an offensive genius. So because I'm a genius, I dismantled the most potent offense in NFL history, bought a #1 CB who can't cover, let my best WR walk, and brought in Sam Fucking Bradford to drive the Ferrari that my offense will undoubtedly become simply because it has my name on it.
lolwut

Official Week 4 NFL Thread: 14 Hours of Football

Anger overload. That would be "an offense that scored lots of points over the history of the last two years."

If you're not complimenting the Pats you might as well not even post on the threads Ayo reads.

Back