• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

I hope these are right be we have not seen any indication of Manning being willing to play Collins with another low post big (i.e. as a 4). He and Devin barely played together last year.

I felt like we saw more JC/Moore lineups later in the season. I'm also hoping that Manning's hesitancy on minutes for those two was a seniority bias and that Moore has the stamina to play 25. Foul trouble will be a concern but I don't think it will prevent them from reaching those minutes.

That breakdown was less of a prediction and more of a best case scenario.

In addition to Doral's lack of stamina, he and JC committed a ton of fouls which kept them off the floor.

Has Brandon Randolph actually committed to Arizona yet? MAYBE HE'S JUST TROLLING THE BIASED MEDIA!

This has been making me wonder.

According to ESPN he has, but he could be pranking Sean Miller.

I see past articles saying Melo was a 4 star. Can someone summarize the fall in ranking?

Georgetown just landed PG Tremont Waters (#32 in the 2017 class) from CT over offers from Kansas, Kentucky and Indiana. Tough recruiting season for the Jayhawks.

Back