• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v Rutgers- 7:00 Monday ESPN-U/ESPN3

Rondale should only touch the ball on defense.

Last edited:
Like every other old dude, I just had to Google "Snooki".

I thought the X's and O's looked good that half, our players just don't seem to really want to be there. Someone needs to step up and be an emotional leader out there.

If they can't get up for the opening game of the ACC/Big 10-12-14 challenge I don't know what to say?

did anyone see what we looked like with cmm and crawford on the court at the same time?

Wake players not named Collins, Thomas, or Wilbekin shot 11% that half. 2 for 18. Zero percent from deep.

And we're up 5.

4 starters for Rutgers are 1 for something. Wake has 7 blocks. This game is really fucked up.

I just don't understand these guys. Why are we jacking up threes on every possession? Do we think we are Duke?? Devin thinks he is a guard and everyone thinks they can hit the three ball. In fact, Devin belongs inside and needs to pass the ball to a guard on the break and get it back inside. Danny needs to clamp down on these guys jacking up threes and work the ball inside. Collins and Thomas can score on every possession. Need to play with a bit more discipline.

We were running high-low the entire half, they just started doubling and tripling EVERYTHING in the post. No matter how much of an advantage we have down there, we have to be able to shoot at least a little if we want to take control of this game.

We were running high-low the entire half, they just started doubling and tripling EVERYTHING in the post. No matter how much of an advantage we have down there, we have to be able to shoot at least a little if we want to take control of this game.

Exactly. We are not "jacking up threes."

You guys are just basketball blowhards who don't appreciate a defensive gem of a game. :eek:

We need to hit 3s against zones. We are getting open looks but can't hit anything, esp Dinos

ummmm. halftime of wake basketball game. time to talk college football.

Back