• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v Rutgers- 7:00 Monday ESPN-U/ESPN3

Wilbekin loves shooting when moving left. He shoots better that way too

Is Rondale high? That is the third ball that has just bounced off his hands. And he looks like he couldn't care less.

That was a dreadful half of basketball.

If we somehow lose to this horrid of a team we need to take the rest of the year off and prepare for next year ��

I didn't think the lineup of Dinos, Devin, Mitchell, Watson and Van Horn could get any worse....until Dinos was replaced with McClinton

Craig Robinson says that Rutgers was "the place to be" back in the day and that Kevin Stallings has turned Vandy into a "powerhouse." Even Bill Walton thinks Craig is nuts.

CMM still in a cast? Doesn't look good for 12/15 return.

I thought the X's and O's looked good that half, our players just don't seem to really want to be there. Someone needs to step up and be an emotional leader out there.

that cmm interview was fun lol. missing CMM sorely. won't even pretend like he was a shooter. but he is an athletic cutter who will take you off the dribble to the basket and he lead us in assist because of the attention his speed and athleticism created. so much space for shooters with him on the court.

I just don't understand these guys. Why are we jacking up threes on every possession? Do we think we are Duke?? Devin thinks he is a guard and everyone thinks they can hit the three ball. In fact, Devin belongs inside and needs to pass the ball to a guard on the break and get it back inside. Danny needs to clamp down on these guys jacking up threes and work the ball inside. Collins and Thomas can score on every possession. Need to play with a bit more discipline.

Totally undisciplined team. Does DM ever jump anyone's ass? He acts like he is on anti- depressants. Zombie.

Back