• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

I honestly think that I would vote Kasich over Clinton or even Sanders, and I've never voted Republican in anything other than local elections.

Marco Rubio is sweaty, doesn't put on enough deodorant! Sad!

CNN then gives Trump and extra 5 minutes and throw him a softball claiming that he was more about policy and less about personal attacks tonight. WTF

Donald Trump thinks he's being audited because he is a strong Christian. That may be my favorite line of the whole night.

Trump now claiming in his post debate spotlight that the IRS audits him annually because he's a strong Christian. WTF

Yeah no reason to look into a guy who has 8 billion $$$ net worth, it's clearly cause he loves Jesus

Haven't read anything on here, but I thought Kasich absolutely crushed it tonight. Never considered voting for a Republican but I might do it over Hillary actually.

78e196a06cbe5899ebbff17b63f66e64.jpg

Haven't read anything on here, but I thought Kasich absolutely crushed it tonight. Never considered voting for a Republican but I might do it over Hillary actually.

Well good, you and I can write him in, 'cause he ain't gonna be anyone's nominee.

He would make for a great VP choice, probably even for Trump.

You have to win Ohio/Florida if you are Republican. Conventional wisdom suggests you take Marco or Kasich so they can bring their state in.

But this is Trump, and he'll take Mark Cuban.

Trump is easily winning Drudge's post-debate poll. Those not voting for Trump must not want to make America great again. SAD!

OMG, I can't believe these three clowns. Well, four clowns if you include the moderator. Who is voting for these people? I would expect after tonight that even bobknightfan will see the light.

Sorry. I didn't even watch it. Watched an old movie I had DVRd instead. Just now turned the computer on to read the last 5 pages or so of this thread to see what everyone who did was saying about it

ETA: I can't imagine that there was anything that anyone could say by now that would cause anyone to change his mind, anyway.

Last edited:
Kasich is the only person on that stage who has even the slightest chance of actually becoming president.

Letting a boob, a fake, and a douche take turns yelling at each other might work when one of them is guaranteed to win and 2 of them are desperate. None of this will work after the nomination - honestly Cruz probably has the best chance of not being crushed by whoever the Dems put up just because he won't be embarrassed in debates.

This kind of reminds me of when Dems put up Kerry. Outwardly people supported him, but internally most people were like, how the fuck is this what we ended up with? He has no chance of winning. How did we get here?

It's unfathomable to me people watch this garbage and then vote for Trump or Cruz or Rubio.

Spotted the guy who doesn't want to make America great again. He's a twin. EXPECTED!

Back