• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

Like Terrorism being caused by climate change?

Can't claim all terrorism is caused by this, but with increased famines and droughts, climate based terrorism will be on the increase.

It is utterly ridiculous to claim all terrorism is caused by climate change.

I think Trump is winning this easily. He has gotten Cruz and Rubio into the mud. Sure, they have better substantive attacks. No one pays attention to that. At least not Trump supporters. This part of the race is over.

Trump should just reach out and grab each by the hair and cocoanut head them. Get it over with already.

It's like an episode of it's always sunny. They're just screaming over each other. this is amazing.

OMG, I can't believe these three clowns. Well, four clowns if you include the moderator. Who is voting for these people? I would expect after tonight that even bobknightfan will see the light.

Can't claim all terrorism is caused by this, but with increased famines and droughts, climate based terrorism will be on the increase.

It is utterly ridiculous to claim all terrorism is caused by climate change.

i agree that there isn't any now, but maybe when things get really bad climate wise...gotta love Bernie Sanders

this is getting boring again. trump needs to call someone a pussy.

Back