• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest v ClemPson thread

They may score more points in the first 5 minutes than they did in the first 20 minutes

The Wake Forest=missing a FT and immediately fouling the rebounder. We are so good at this.

No, we played really good basketball the first half against X. Clemson just played shittier then we do in the first half of this one.

1st half against Xavier was the peak play this season in my opinion.

I wonder if we ever practice FTs? Most middle school girls teams are better from the line than Wake. Pathetic

The starting line up is probably the worst line up we can put on the floor. What can Manning be possibly thinking?

The Wake Forest=missing a FT and immediately fouling the rebounder. We are so good at this.
Sometimes I can't believe how dumb this team is. They cease to surprise me with their antics every game

Losing the lead in the 1st 3 minutes or so was so predictable.

It is when we go back to the "starting lineup" of Craw, CMM, Wilbekin, DT, and Dinos. It's the same lineup that got us down to start the game. Then we get Collins and Rondale in there and we get a few stops and make a few buckets to tie it up. It's beyond clear that our current "starting" lineup should not be our starting lineup.

Back