• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest v ClemPson thread

cat-jump-fail.gif

The Deacs will get on a heater in February and it starts tonight

For as bad as the first half of ACC play was, our next 6 games are against teams outside of Kenpom's top 40. Our record against such teams this year is 9-2, including 5-1 away from home. I'm not sure if we are mentally capable of bouncing back from the last few weeks, but the schedule is there for the taking if we are.

Considering I don't know where you live and what cable package you have, I can't answer that question for you. The ACCN has two games tonight (us v clemson and va tech vs syracuse) so I'm guessing Virginia and North will get the Tech game and the Carolinas and south will get us. Our game v. UVA was not on TV because they changed the game date and ESPN relegated us from the U. Since it was so last minute, the ACCN was unable to broadcast the game.

2 tickets if anyone wants them. First come first serve. 123 Row R, can leave them at will call.

I don't even know what this means:

North Carolina Charlotte WMYT My Network TV
North Carolina Greensboro- Winston-Salem -High Point WMYV MyTV
North Carolina Greenville-New Bern-Washington WITN-D2 This TV

We're going to win this one.

I want to say handily, but I'll settle for 5-7 points.

I don't even know what this means:

North Carolina Charlotte WMYT My Network TV
North Carolina Greensboro- Winston-Salem -High Point WMYV MyTV
North Carolina Greenville-New Bern-Washington WITN-D2 This TV

I'm pretty sure that's TV network lingo for Deez Nuts

Back