• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest v ClemPson thread

Nope but we should be able to take care of business at home against middle to bottom tier teams. Buzz had a winning conference home record in each of his last 2 years for fucksake. Maybe Notre Dame's better than I'm giving them credit for, but you get the idea.

I guess y'all would be happy going 3-2 over that stretch and finishing with 4 conference wins. If that's the case, why do some of you continue support Manning then?

Nope but we should be able to take care of business at home against middle to bottom tier teams. Buzz had a winning conference home record in each of his last 2 years for fucksake. Maybe Notre Dame's better than I'm giving them credit for, but you get the idea.

I guess y'all would be happy going 3-2 over that stretch and finishing with 4 conference wins. If that's the case, why do some of you continue support Manning then?

Typed y'alls are just the best.

DirecTV guide has us on from 8pm-9pm, Walking Dead starts at 9pm. Not sure if that is a different show or just an expectation of our 2nd half performance tonight. Time will tell...

Wait... The new season of walking dead starts tonight? If so, I'll only watch the first half regardless of the score

CMM misses an open layup, Dinos gives up an open 3(thankfully missed). SSDD. Any rationale for why we continue to run with this starting lineup?

nice start ! why do i watch this shit?

Back