• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest v ClemPson thread

Dude, we were up 7 on Virginia with 17 seconds left. By my calculations, we should win this game by 53.

We should not be this bad based on what we did pre ACC. We beat some quality teams, right now I don't think we stay within 15 points of any of those teams we beat like Indiana, UCLA, LSU, Arkansas.

These refs call a foul every single tucking time Clemson drives toward the goal. CCM has gotten mugged 3 or 4 times with no call.

Ugh, I feel bad for CMM because the dude has a big heart but he is just completely shot. He is coming with nothing.

He reminds me of the guy that had a dirty crossover/quick step at his tiny private high school then just turns the ball over 10 times in college intramurals.

Do you believe Manning is getting the most out of what he has?

Of course he isn't, because he was getting a lot more out them early in the year. We've regressed so bad. Meanwhile Va Tech is beating Cuse on the road.

No way to hang in there when you let them score on every single possession, and then have CCM who is just going to give it away every third possession on our end down the stretch. Losers aren't going to win.

That's crap, we played well pre- ACC against a tough schedule, we've regressed badly and most of that falls on Danny.

Our two best wins were a fluky comeback against IU and beating a sleepwalking ucla in Maui. We barely beat some awful teams pre ACC. We've sucked all year.

What a joke of a program.

Run 25 seconds of the clock, can't stop dribble penetration, easy dish for a layup.

Back