• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest v ClemPson thread

We've regressed , if you don't see that then whatever.

Scraping by umbc, Bucknell, and an awful Arkansas team while getting blasted by a shitty Vandy team and losing to Richmond at home doesn't count as great to me.

Nobody on here has the balls to admit it, but once the game began Bzzz was a better bench coach than Manning.

Fuck it, terrible then, terrible now. Arguing the difference between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. You may be right. It's hard for me to differentiate shades of shit, so there's no use debating it.

You know when Bzzz was struggling like this Wellman was coming on the radio talking about process, foundation and culture, I guess Manning doesn't get that courtesy.

Last edited:
Well it does matter that our head coach isn't very sharp. That will make it hard in the future.

Him winning an X and O battle is problem number 700. We can't make is past step 1 - recruit players capable of playing at this level.

Scraping by umbc, Bucknell, and an awful Arkansas team while getting blasted by a shitty Vandy team and losing to Richmond at home doesn't count as great to me.

Whatever dude, we've regressed it's obvious, acting like Manning hasn't done a terrible job as the season has gone on is being blind.

Upside I can be more productive not getting all wound up about each game. I seem to get a lot more work done when we clearly stink.

Back