• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia: CIVS WIN!

ChaosDeac butters'd up his role reveal, and Trashcan Carla (Civ, Merchant) has died.

You are Trashcan Carla, a rather sarcastic roaming merchant who hoards junk. You are skilled at making a profit, and earn 50 caps for every player that visits you at night. You will be notified at the end of each night how many caps you have earned in total. You may spend caps at the start of any night period, as follows:

150 -- Targeted Roleblock -- roleblocked player will be notified
200 -- Targeted Bodyguard -- if targeted player is hit, you and the hitter will die
250 -- Targeted Track -- will return all players your target visits that night
250 -- Targeted Watch -- will return all players to visit your target that night
300 -- Targeted Angel -- if targeted player is hit, nothing will happen

Night moves, please.

As the sun rises over the Commonwealth, the Institute (which is underground, but shut up) awakens to find Doofus (Justin Ayo [The Institute, Railroad Hunter]) has been murdered.

You are Justin Ayo, director of the Synth Retention Bureau. You oversee the capture of escaped synths, and are primarily tasked with taking down the Railroad. Each night, you may target one player to investigate whether or not they are an escaped synth. The investigation will return either "Railroad" or "Not Railroad".

Weird hit. Knight did your vig fail?

I also think I generally tend to agree with damo on Boston

What's weird about that hit, Gouda?

I like smidge still. He had an atrocious set of opening posts that reek of new player as mafia.

Back