• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia: CIVS WIN!

A player lied about his role in the game. That player must be lynched.

No because then you lynch that faction and pick one of the others and it's like 15-4 after d4.

I don't know anything about Fallout or how/why you have such a weird role but I do know one thing, you're lying. You mention you can give out gifts RNG but in the rules, RSF stated that the Sole Survivor is the only character in the game with RNG elements. Only thing I hate about this is PH will now survive another day.

***Chaos***

***ph***

So, riddle me this...

Should one of the 3 "bad" factions race to claim? Like, since one of the 3 "bad" factions become civ masons when the first faction goes down, shouldn't one of the 3 factions just say fuck it and all sort of just day 1 claim? I'm not sure it paints a target on their heads. Civs wouldn't lynch them, because civs would want the faction to survive as masons.

Go ahead and claim, Knight, I think that would be a great plan.

***ph***

So, riddle me this...

Should one of the 3 "bad" factions race to claim? Like, since one of the 3 "bad" factions become civ masons when the first faction goes down, shouldn't one of the 3 factions just say fuck it and all sort of just day 1 claim? I'm not sure it paints a target on their heads. Civs wouldn't lynch them, because civs would want the faction to survive as masons.

Well they would all die and another faction would be chosen, so no I doubt they'd choose to do that

Also, Chaos' role is an AMAZING honeypot if there is a mafia watcher. It would essentially give the mafia (or civ?) watcher 100% knowledge of specials in the game.

I think he assured that no one will visit him by claiming.

After the overnight, through post 252

Code:
Damo	3	Boston, Gooner, Smidge
Kory	3	Timdunk, Redwing, Tejas
Ph	3	Gouda, Decay, Nonny
Smidge	3	Loki, DV7, Ph
Toogs	2	Chic, JTP
Timdunk	2	Knight, Kory
Gooner	1	Toogs
Rommy	1	Da
Chaos	1	Damo
Gouda	1	Tsy
SD3	1	Chaos
DV7	1	Rommy

YTV: SD3, BYM, Eagles, Ryala

Also, just a note, I'm keeping the most current official vote counts in post #3, so y'all don't have to go back and search for em.

This was the vote count before ChaosDeac came out. In the following few posts, Eagles and rommy move on to chaos, bringing him in to a tie with damo, kory, ph, and smidge.

Would Chaos come out being in a 5 way tie with about 2 hours left to go?

Also of interest:

Ph was in a 3 way tie with Kory and damo (3 votes each). Chaos switched off ph on to sd3 pulling ph off the lead. Decay then put ph back in the tie. At this point, Chaos only had 1 vote and wasn't in danger. I don't think Chaos would protect ph that way if they were both mafia but if he's coming out with being in some danger, I'm not sure why he would get off Ph whom most people want to vote out anyway on principle.

The vote is fine, whatever you are drawing from the wiki description is conjecture. Also weird that you needed that post to finally convince you.

It was simply the latest post on the topic.

Eagles, horrible read bro.

***ph***

So, riddle me this...

jTN17Dz.gif

Biggest issue with chaos isn't his claim and more his absence since it was made.

Through post 349:

Code:
Chaos	8	Damo, Nonny, Doofus, Redwing, Chic, DV7, Ph, SD3
Ph	5	Gouda, Decay, BYM, Eagles, Knight
Kory	2	Timdunk, Tejas
DV7	1	Rommy
Eagles	1	Ryala
Gooner	1	Toogs
Gouda	1	Tsy
Rommy	1	Da
SD3	1	Chaos
Smidge	1	Loki
Timdunk	1	Kory
Toogs	1	JTP

YTV: none

Chaos or ph

Chaos. Withholding his role made sense if his role is what he says, but him no showing after means he's prob bad. Indifferent on Ph but was most viable and least clear in alignment when I thought chaos was likely civ.

Code:
Chaos	8	Damo, Nonny, Doofus, Redwing, Chic, DV7, Ph, SD3
Ph	5	Gouda, Decay, BYM, Eagles, Knight
Kory	2	Timdunk, Tejas
DV7	1	Rommy
Eagles	1	Ryala
Gooner	1	Toogs
Gouda	1	Tsy
Rommy	1	Da
SD3	1	Chaos
Smidge	1	Loki