• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Premier League Mafia. Civs win. 6/6 kills. Not flawless. 4 AAs.

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
PL-Twitter-Icon_400x400.jpg

Welcome to the most exciting* football league in the world!

(*exciting, not best. That would be La Liga.)

The 20 clubs that just competed in the Premier League are all in this game and all have some sort of power -- so no vanillas or plain mafia goons.

Rules

1. Major Rules – violating these may get you and/or teammates modkilled

- Try to win for your team, don’t cheat, and don’t angle shoot. Penalties for this will be whatever I deem is harsh enough to make you and your team wish you hadn’t done it. If you have any questions, send me a PM rather than asking it in the thread. In fact, keep my name out yo mouth, period.

- The dead stay dead. No dead talk.

- No night talking. Not even gifs. Nights will be too busy for me to want to deal with those. Sorry. Not sorry.

- No quoting or discussing PM’s or any other communication with the mod.

- Unless you have an INVESTIGATIVE ROLE you cannot post your role in the thread. If you do you AND a person aligned on your team will be AA'd. I don't want a rush to claim roles to break the game, so don't do it. Investigative roles do not have to claim if they don't want to. Wondering if you have an investigative role? PM me to ask and find out! Don't ask in the thread or you will be AA'd.

- No communicating with other players about this game outside the thread, unless otherwise specified.

- No editing or deleting posts

- No upvoting or downvoting posts

- Please be active. If you miss two votes you will be disqualified

- vote by either bolding or starring your choice e.g. toogs or ***toogs***

- no majos with 6 or fewer living players. majos are instant otherwise, and twilight rules go into effect (everyone besides the majoed player can still post until i call night)

- OT will be 10 minutes. anyone can vote for a player in the tie to end it. if the tie isnt broken after 10 mins, RNG

ORDER OF NIGHT OPERATIONS (some might not be in the game):
Simultaneous conflicts will be resolved via RNG

1.) Mafia Roleblocks / Jailing
2.) Civilian Roleblocks / Jailing
3.) Messaging
4.) Protection
5.) Kills (all kills simultaneous)
6.) Investigations / Tracking / Watching
7.) Anything else.

Last note: Do not assume certain roles have certain alignments. Mafia have typical civ alignment roles and civs have some typical mafia alignment roles. Do not assume anything.

Last edited:
Players in the game in alphabetical order:

brasky
bym, AA'd d4, Role Cop, town
chaos
DaDeacs
damo, AA'd n3, mason recruiter, town
doofus
gooner -- killed n2, Jailkeeper, town
gouda
jtp -- lynched d1, Mafia 1 or 2 shot Strongman
loki
toogs
numbers, AA'd, n3, 2 shot vig, town
Ph -- lynched, d2, Mafia Godfather
redwing, killed n3, GF hunter, town
rommy
rsf -- killed n0, Heroballin' Hammer, town
tejas - killed n1, 1-shot sensor, town
timdunk
tsy - lynched, d4, Mafia Fisherman
zqglass, lynched d3, Mafia Vote Thief

Last edited:
READ THE RULES OR YOU RISK BEING AA'd

Don't say I didn't warn you.

It is now Day 1.

There was a kill during n0. The town sees the beautiful swan, aka RSF, shot to death. Awww, poor swan.

Swansea – Town Heroballin’ Hammer.

You are Swansea City Association Football Club. You are a club that does it their own way mixing foreign flair with Welsh grit. Always looking for an angle to get you ahead has led you to striving to be the death knell in other clubs. You are a self-identified heroballer. At least once every two days you must cast the deciding vote on a player either in overtime or at least be the last vote on a lynch victim that is within 2 votes of 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] place in vote getting (so 6[SUP]th[/SUP] vote if 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] place has 4 votes). If you do not do this two days in a row, you will be AA’d. You CANNOT state that you have this role restriction in the thread or you will be AA’d. You win with the town eliminating all 6 mafia.

im a 1-shot cop of sorts and i got a rng towncheck on one of the teams that beat me out and relegated me. loki is a civ and is one of those teams, though im not saying which

You know whats good? Haribo gummi bears. Pretty much anything haribo is edible, I just ate some sour sghetti and it was awesome.

So I take it that counts as an investigative role? I hope you checked with DV7 first because otherwise #RIPRoman

I typically like Gooner. Maybe a little sore from his AFK play a few games ago though.

I'd do

***Numbers***

though.

And hey, it looks like Numbers has posted!

im a 1-shot cop of sorts and i got a rng towncheck on one of the teams that beat me out and relegated me. loki is a civ and is one of those teams, though im not saying which

Im mad this beat my gummi bear post as the first posr

I typically like Gooner. Maybe a little sore from his AFK play a few games ago though.

I'd do

***Numbers***

though.

And hey, it looks like Numbers has posted!

The shark was jumped last game - its not funny anymore.

Back