• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Premier League Mafia. Civs win. 6/6 kills. Not flawless. 4 AAs.

L4GMKr1.gif

OHHHHH

I almost forgot about my favorite moment of the game.

The night Brasky saved rommy he first sent me a PM saying, "I want to kill bym".

Two problems, 1) bym was already dead via AA; and 2) Brasky didn't have a vig kill to use in his bag. I should have done it anyway for the giggles.

OHHHHH

The night Brasky saved rommy he first sent me a PM saying, "I want to kill bym".

Two problems, 1) bym was already dead via AA; and 2) Brasky didn't have a vig kill to use in his bag. I should have done it anyway for the giggles.
Dig up his corpse and shoot him again. Make sure he's dead.

Second game recently where I've had a super powerful role - first was the role where I was cop but results were sent to civs initially (results for 2 people every night), second was this where I at worst got a mafia member included with 2/3 other people max. Turns out that two of the investigations turned up ZQ when he was already dead.

Forensic Investigator might be the best role. I had it in the last DV7 game and think I nailed 2 Mafia with it.

Im not sure how I came back to being dead this game. Weird.

Oh my teammates butchered me.

:(

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

OHHHHH

Yeah your response made me realize that I should go back and review what had happened last night. I didn't know BYM was killed for posting his role.

Even a one-shot forensic is hyperpowered. An unlimited one is ridiculous

Even a one-shot forensic is hyperpowered. An unlimited one is ridiculous

Maybe a one-shot works if the forensic investigator requests the investigation the night before. That way he can't use the power based on how many cleared civs voted for the lynch. Either that or restrict it to a majo.

Even then it's too much.

Back