• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Premier League Mafia. Civs win. 6/6 kills. Not flawless. 4 AAs.

2 mins

gooner4DaDeacsjtpdamoredwing
jtp4rommynumbersgoudagooner
numbers3bymdoofustejas
tsy3lokimysteryPh
zqglass2timdunkchaos
redwing
1tsy

Pls just kill me

FINAL VOTE COUNT

gooner6DaDeacsjtpdamoredwingdoofustsy
jtp5rommynumbersgoudagoonertejas
tsy3loki
mysteryPh
zqglass2timdunkchaos
numbers1bym

did not vote: brasky, zqglass
Both may not miss another vote or they will be AA'd.

Please PM me if I have your vote wrong. You have until 10:37 AM to inform me.

had the votes on gooner and jtp backwards

REAL FINAL VOTE COUNT

jtp6rommynumbersgoudagoonerdoofustsy
gooner5DaDeacs
jtpdamoredwingtejas
tsy3lokimysteryPh
zqglass2timdunkchaos
numbers1bym

jtp, West Ham – Mafia 1 or 2-Shot Strongman, has been lynched

You are West Ham United Football Club. As you are nicknamed The Irons you have lots of that metal lying around the place. With these metals you have crafted some unstoppable weaponry. Once in the game you may supplement the regular mafia kill and make it unstoppable with your strongman kill. The only way it could be stopped is if you are jailed or the target has left town for the night. If you are role blocked the same night you try to perform your kill, you do not lose your 1-shot ability. If you attempt to use your strongman kill and the target has left town you DO lose your 1-shot ability. If your strongman kill is used on a target that REQUIRED the strongman modifier to be used (BPV or protection), you will be rewarded with a 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] strongman kill with the same rules attached. You will not get a 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] if successful twice. This isn’t the NFL. We have fun here. You win with the mafia getting to even numbers with the town.

Back