• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

@bym, I know you're so adamant that you nail Eagles this game for some reason, and I respect the grind. But he cannot be in the Penguins mafia, and as such, is a mathematically poor vote this round. Doofus can be in both mafias, and has not really done anything to show he is not mafia, and is a much better vote statistically speaking. I respectfully request you switch your vote.

I don't know that I'm fully on board with Doofus. I get the statistic play, but I'm voting for the person I get the biggest Mafia read on.

I don't know that I'm fully on board with Doofus. I get the statistic play, but I'm voting for the person I get the biggest Mafia read on.

I get that. But if he is mafia. The other mafia will be forced to hit him. It's 8/5 I think. We need there to be crossfire and he will be enemy #1.

Through #1566

Numbers – damo
DV7 - jtp,
Eagles (3) – Numbers, Deacsfan27, bym051d,
damo (3) – DV7, Tejas, Toogs
Deacsfan27 (4) - Gooner, QT, Eagles, Boston

Final Vote Count for Day 5:

Deacsfan27 (4) - Gooner, QT, Eagles, Boston
Eagles (3) – Numbers, Deacsfan27, bym051d,
damo (3) – DV7, Tejas, Toogs
Numbers – damo
DV7 - jtp,

PM with issues.

Looks like the Kings get the last laugh anyway. Deacsfan27 - Joe Pavelski, Sharks Mafia Godfather, has been eliminated from the game.

You are Joe Pavelski. You are the leading scorer for the Sharks these playoffs, but I doubt anyone not living in California could pick you out of a lineup. As such, you are the Sharks Godfather in this game. Any standard investigations against you will come back as “not mafia.” There is one player/team searching for you that will learn your identity if they find you.

Night moves, please.

The Penguins mafia strikes again, and Gooner has been eliminated from the game.

Day 6 ends at 4:30. Please check PMs.

I think bym was pretty much cleared from either Mafia for tsy and Rommy reasons, and JTP for vig reasons, so that leaves 10.

Eagles cannot be a Penguin, tejas cannot be a shark. Damo can't be something, but I forgot what I concluded earlier, but either way those three aren't candidates here, so that's 7.

Toogs doesn't dumbtell, so him not understanding my joke reads organically, and sounds like a civ. Not an option this round, so that's 6.

Numbers
Dv7
Boston
Raise
QT
Doofus

I'll go back through for those six and see if I have already cleared them from one maf team or if there is something that does. But that group is where I think the lynch should come from this round.

I think this is a good list to look toward. Gooner seemed to be on the right track. I doubt he was a Shark going after doofus so hard. He may have had some info the Pens were skurred of.

It's likely 7/4 at this juncture. I'd like to hear from QT and Raise regarding their thoughts on remaining players.

There are 2 Sharks and 2 Pens left (including the GF). We know that someone has the power to redact the night action (probs Pens based on last night). Sharks probably have the silencer. I believe that leaves one mafia power for the Sharks that we are unaware of. Based on the set up, it's probably a role cop.

Back